Denied Aryvin's Staff Application

Aryvin

IGN (In-Game Name): Aryvin (changed it to hann4hLIKESDraf, imma change it back to Aryvin tho)

Region (EU/NA/Other): Africa

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Hygon - Moderator (1000+ players)
AtlantisMC - Platform Admin (100+ players)
EpixMC - Manager (60+ players)
Thoughts - Admin(40+ players)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Becoming a staff members means to me to be consistent dedicated and active. I want to become a member because I want to better a community that I am staffing for, I want to become a staff member because I want to put my skills and knowledge to use to better possibly some staff I am working with and the players in the community. The reason as to why I want to staff on SagePvP is because I enjoy staffing and I take it as a big responsibility to put my best foot forward. The real main reason I would like to be staff is that I haven't been staffing too much in the last six months and I want to start getting back into it and I feel this is a perfect server to be staffing at. I want to show that I still am capable of doing the things that I used to while being the best I possibly can be. I want to be able to possibly learn a few things while staffing at SagePvP and possibly teach a few things to other to help better the staff team in general and create a good bond with everyone that I will be working with.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I'm going to do support rooms in Teamspeak, Freeze cheaters and ss em if possible and ban or mute pearl glitchers and rule breakers.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9.5/10 because i got accepted in 2 HCF server but I fucked my interview twice.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None

Additional Information?:
Maturity: In my many years of experience I have learnt to deal with all kinds of people in a professional manner. Overall I have learnt to control myself and help the user in what they need despite certain things they may say.

Loyalty: I have personally never have tried to staff on two servers at once I always stick to one server despite them maybe losing their player base or them just not doing as good as they used to.

Getting Along: One of the main things to staffing is understanding and being cooperative and respectful to the other staff members that you will be working with. Personally I don't argue with most people I am calm kind and get along with people really easily.

Recording / Proof: One of the main aspect to being a staff member is being able to record the user that is breaking the rules I am able to record when staffing.

Skills: Throughout all my years of experience I have picked up on multiple skills some of these include things such as I am really good at ssing and doing support rooms and helping certain clients.

Dedication: I am a really dedicated person I will go above and beyond to support players on the server and overall make the server a better place and experience for the staff and players. I will do whatever I have in my power to fix certain issues there maybe when staffing on the server.

Telegram: @AryvinXD
Discord: ary#2454

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Aryvin

Region (EU/NA/Other): Africa

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Hygon - Moderator (1000+ players)
AtlantisMC - Platform Admin (100+ players)
EpixMC - Manager (60+ players)
Thoughts - Admin(40+ players)
CavePvP - I got accepted but i fucked my interview. (500+ players)...

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Becoming a staff members means to me to be consistent dedicated and active. I want to become a member because I want to better a community that I am staffing for, I want to become a staff member because I want to put my skills and knowledge to use to better possibly some staff I am working with and the players in the community. The reason as to why I want to staff on SagePvP is because I enjoy staffing and I take it as a big responsibility to put my best foot forward. The real main reason I would like to be staff is that I haven't been staffing too much in the last six months and I want to start getting back into it and I feel this is a perfect server to be staffing at. I want to show that I still am capable of doing the things that I used to while being the best I possibly can be. I want to be able to possibly learn a few things while staffing at SagePvP and possibly teach a few things to other to help better the staff team in general and create a good bond with everyone that I will be working with.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I'm going to do support rooms in Teamspeak, Freeze cheaters and ss em if possible and ban or mute pearl glitchers and rule breakers.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9.5/10 because i got accepted in 2 HCF server but I fucked my interview twice.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None

Additional Information?:
Maturity: In my many years of experience I have learnt to deal with all kinds of people in a professional manner. Overall I have learnt to control myself and help the user in what they need despite certain things they may say.

Loyalty: I have personally never have tried to staff on two servers at once I always stick to one server despite them maybe losing their player base or them just not doing as good as they used to.

Getting Along: One of the main things to staffing is understanding and being cooperative and respectful to the other staff members that you will be working with. Personally I don't argue with most people I am calm kind and get along with people really easily.

Recording / Proof: One of the main aspect to being a staff member is being able to record the user that is breaking the rules I am able to record when staffing.

Skills: Throughout all my years of experience I have picked up on multiple skills some of these include things such as I am really good at ssing and doing support rooms and helping certain clients.

Dedication: I am a really dedicated person I will go above and beyond to support players on the server and overall make the server a better place and experience for the staff and players. I will do whatever I have in my power to fix certain issues there maybe when staffing on the server.

Telegram: @AryvinXD
Discord: ary#2454