Denied Arede's Youtube Application

Brock

Veteran Member
IGN (In Game Name): Arede
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgus9JLI_pVR0w-lEXXJFkw
Amount Of Subscribers: 191
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 2, but I stream a lot . I will upload more soon.
Average amount of views per video: 100-350
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I am a growing YouTuber and would love to grow my channel from your server.I play sage every single map and always encourage people to play at sage.
Why do you want to have the famous / YouTube rank on our network:
I would love to help as being a YouTuber in the community, promoting the server, playing on it with friends, and creating a fan base to draw more players.

Last edited:

Brock

Veteran Member
For those of you wondering why I haven’t uploaded, I didn’t get the chance to pre-record this past weekend. I will be back to streaming and recording on Friday evening.

Thank you all for your words and time!

Regards -

Arede

EloUp

Established member
[Neutral]
-
I myself am on a "brake" I guess you could say, so I myself don't know if this is true,
But both of them seem to say you're toxic.
+
Decent sub count, 2 videos on Sage, unlike more than half the people that apply.
If you can somehow "prove" you're not toxic, then I will +1, unless they have proof.

Brock

Veteran Member
[Neutral]

-

I myself am on a "brake" I guess you could say, so I myself don't know if this is true,

But both of them seem to say you're toxic.

+

Decent sub count, 2 videos on Sage, unlike more than half the people that apply.

If you can somehow "prove" you're not toxic, then I will +1, unless they have proof.
How may I prove that I’m not toxic?

glise6

Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP.

However, If you upload a video and get a decent amount of views, then you may re-apply.