Denied Ardoyne's Staff Application (English, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardoyne

IGN (In Game Name):
Ardoyne

Timezone:
UK GMT

Ireland

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes i'm using a Razer Kraken at the moment.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes I have all 3.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes here are a list of them all.

SpectrePvP
Rank - Plat-Admin
Player Count - 10 (20 SOTW)
Shut Down

Ok so SpectrePvP was the first ever server i was staff on, They taught me a lot of things and commands. I even got taught how to screenshare a little, I would love to work with these people again it was such a good staff team but good things always come to an end. So it shut down.

VenomHCF
Rank - Trial-Mod
Player Count - 20 (30 SOTW)
Resigned

VenomHCF had such a good server going, Good plugins ETC. But then a higher up found out the Owner was ddosing his player base, None of us in the staff team wanted to be part of that so we all resigned. It was such a good server and i was staffing on there for a while, But none of us where having that.

Excile
Rank - Mod
Player Count - 30 (40 Sotw)
Resigned

Excile was a great server, I learned so much things and how to deal with situations in support rooms. We had a good solid server going until they wanted to merge with a server I wasn't keen on doing so i resigned on good terms, They were such a good server and i'd love to go back because i learnt so much.

I would provide proof but i got a new PC at my birthday.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to be a staff member on Sage for many reasons, I have been playing for a while and its an amazing server i'd love to be part of, I also wanna be part because i wanna help out as much as i can because i wanna make it a non toxic environment. I have good teamwork and i'd love to bring it to Sage, The staff team look really chill and i wanna make new friends. I'd also love to learn new things about staffing about more commands, strings and screensharing ETC. I also haven't stuck to a server I have always been switching but I know if i get staff on Sage ill stay 100% It will be my main server to staff on because it has so much potential.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think you should accept me as staff because of these traits/skills

Teamwork
Being staff means being apart of a team. Staff members need to be able to work together to get things solved, and I work well with others. Also, since I play football, I know how to play as a team, and chemistry is a must-have when on a team, football or staff.

Loyalty
I have been playing this server since late 2018, and I don’t plan on leaving any time soon. If I get staff I will put my 100% effort into the server, and stick with it as long as I can.

Dedication
I think dedication is putting the most amount of effort and time you can into an activity. You cannot do your job and help others as a helper if you are offline or do not put any effort into the server. This is why being dedicated is a very important trait. I have encountered many staff members that do not have any dedication to the server, and it is quite sad. I dedicated to helping others, and that is another reason why you should accept me as staff.

Effort
I work hard in everything I do, and I do things to the best of my ability. Staffing without effort is pointless, you cannot do anything, as I mentioned in the dedication section, without effort. Effort to me means being online any time you're available and giving your 100%. I put lots of effort into what I do, and I believe that is another reason why I should be accepted as a member of the team.

Maturity
I believe I am a very mature person. If someone is being very rude or disrespectful I will not hesitate to call the person out. I would say something in a very mature manner such as “Please refrain from being disrespectful as I’m trying to help you” or something along the lines of that. In my opinion, this is the most important trait to have while being a staff member. You must be able to show maturity and I know I can do that.

Motivation
Like I said earlier, I am motivated to make new players feel more welcomed. Motivation is an important thing in being a staff member, because without it why would you get online to help others out? I am not here to gain something, actually, I am here to become a better person. I am constantly active on forums and in-game, and I am motivated to help the server in any way possible.

Activity
I try to be as active as possible. If I am not doing anything and I am at my computer I am always either on the forums or in-game. I will always be on for SOTW/EOTW unless emergencies come up.

Recording
I can allways record at all times no matter what, I can run at 600FPS ingame whistle recording.

Professionalism
Being professional in front of the community is very important. In my eyes, If I joined a new server, and I saw STAFF MEMBERS goofing off, I would know the server will not get anywhere. It's important that I understand that trait because it is a key aspect of being a staff member. Without professionalism, everything would be done sloppy.

Multitasking
I am very good at multitasking and am able to be helping and looking out for hackers in-game while doing support rooms. There's not much else to say about this, but I do marching band and that requires memorizing our music and marching at the same time. So I think I am very good at multitasking, which is very important in my eyes.

Being Honest
I am a very honest person, I will never ever lie to anyone no matter who it is. If there is a player who is a staff member asking a question about a ban or a punishment and I don't want that person to be banned, I won't lie about it. I will be honest and straight forward without lying or changing the situation.

Working On Forums
While i'm on Minecraft I will always keep Teamspeak and Sage forums up to make sure no one griefs or if anyone needs help ill be there, Teamspeak and Forums will be my second main priority while playing.

Support Rooms
I will be very calm in support rooms I will never raise my voice, If a player is shouting at me and if he doesn't stop shouting I will get a higher up to deal with him or another staff member. I will always do support rooms when i'm in game.

Staff Member Abusing
While i'm on Minecraft and I see a staff member abusing I will contact Head Staff ASAP, That is not tolerated. No matter who it is I will contact the higher ups.

Staff Member Griefing
If i see a staff member ETBing or Griefing the server I will try banning them and if i can't then I will message Owner's / Head Staff member's ASAP.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Yes MattsAlt can.

Additional Information:
Positive / Negative Feedback Means So Much!

Last edited:

Compacts

Established member
+1
Good luck man thanks for fixing the issue :D

Kind Regards~
Sliype

Last edited:

Shotbowxd

+1 Good Detail
Worked With Him On Venom And Spectre
Btw you were mod on venom :p
good luck man id love to see you on sage staff team!

Foreign

+1
Pretty professional, I've talked to Ardoyne and he's a pretty good guy. Would love to see him on the staff team.
Nice application btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.