Denied Arcaneclient Staff application Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): ArcaneClient
Current Age: 16
Timezone: CST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, HCSerux: I was a Co-Owner, Owned a few servers (all unsuccessful), and some friend servers and some others that I can't remember the names of...
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff because, as I have stated before I have staffed on here in the past and think that now that I have a PC that I can game on, I can make a bigger difference than I did in the past.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I have been staff on this server a long time ago and after I heard from a friend that the server is slowly making a return, I just had to come back and want to help the team and everyone get the server out there as I know for a fact the server truly has a lot of potential.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i would rate myself a 6 out of 10 because I can not tell the truth some times.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: If my scheduling or any thing changes I will be sure to update a Manager or above about it.​

Williq_

+1 app might be short, But has great experienced. Owned a few networks with him and knows exactly what's he's doing, oh well we might no talk no more, he still a good person in general. has great experience in owning a network and being part of a staff team.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Application is awful, lacking detail and effort. Your experiences are even worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.