Denied ArcaneClient Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): ArcaneClient

Timezone: CST

Do you own a quality microphone?:yes

Do you have Discord & Teamspeak? yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: i was staff hycrohcf I don't really have proof because the server shut down but I was a T-Mod on cavepvp.com a while before it merged with faithful (I resigned because the server was ran by 11 year olds who didn't know what they were doing and every staff member was toxic and annoying.) I haven't staffed on any other server but when I did on cave it was really fun banning hackers, muting racist / toxic people, warning or banning glitchers, and talking to the players. I believe that you do have to start somewhere. I don't personally think it will effect my chances because I am experienced in catching cheaters, and I know most of the commands.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Firstly, I would like the opportunity of becoming staff because I believe that Sage a lot going for them, they have a great staff team, great community and a great owner. I believe that this server will be going for a while and I remember seeing the server grow on a daily basis when I was fiftteen years old. I really wanted the opportunity as staff but I never had the guts to apply due to me thinking that I would be denied. But here I am now applying on a server which I believe to be the biggest and best server in the HCF community. I want the opportunity as staff because Sage has been a dream of mine to be staff on Secondly, I would like the opportunity as staff on the network due to the fact that I have gained more confidence in myself and in staffing. I want to help the community on Sage and I would like to help maintain a good reputation on the network. I believe that the server has a good reputation and I believe that the staff team is friendly and welcoming. I want the opportunity as staff because I would like to make some new friends and expand my knowledge of the game and in staffing. Thirdly, I would like to become staff because of me wanting to expand my knowledge and pursue what I love doing most and that is helping people on my favourite network. It's a whammy really I get to do what I love most and then do it on my most favourite server. I am very serious when it comes to staffing and I just want to make new friends a try a different server out. I love the server and I want to help the server out and I want the server to have a good image in the eyes of different people.

Furthermore, I want an opportunity at staffing on the network because I want to share my experience and maybe help staff members and work as a team, even though I have little experience I believe that I can help the staff team work together as a family to keep the community clean and safe from people who want to break rules and who want to ruin peoples experience on the network. I want to be a part of sage staff team and I just want to watch the server grow in many different aspects and look at myself and say hey, I was staff on that server.

Lastly, staffing on this server would mean the world to me and this is one of the many reasons as to why I decided to staff on here. The staff team is wonderful the community is fantastic and the server overall is fantastic and I want to be a part of the Sage network and I want to document it and record a staff series to not only promote the server but to document my journey working at sage and helping people. Overall I want to be staff on this network because I feel like I belong on this network and it irritates me to see that I am not trying hard enough to be a part of the staff team.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I would love to catch hackers or x-rayers red-handed. I'd give fair bans and mute the players who are breaking rules in the chat. I also believe, I would be a great fit on the staff team. I'm never bias in any situation, I will always treat every single player with the respect and loyalty they deserve, because everyone deserves the same respect no matter who they are or what they've done. I also used to cheat a while back so I'm pretty good at telling wether someone is "legit cheating" or "closet cheating" or not.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: uwuleo

Additional Information: i love to dirt bike and hang with friends

fruitberrymc

IGN (In-Game Name): ArcaneClient

Timezone: CST

Do you own a quality microphone?:yes

Do you have Discord & Teamspeak? yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: i was staff hycrohcf I don't really have proof because the server shut down but I was a T-Mod on cavepvp.com a while before it merged with faithful (I resigned because the server was ran by 11 year olds who didn't know what they were doing and every staff member was toxic and annoying.) I haven't staffed on any other server but when I did on cave it was really fun banning hackers, muting racist / toxic people, warning or banning glitchers, and talking to the players. I believe that you do have to start somewhere. I don't personally think it will effect my chances because I am experienced in catching cheaters, and I know most of the commands.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Firstly, I would like the opportunity of becoming staff because I believe that Sage a lot going for them, they have a great staff team, great community and a great owner. I believe that this server will be going for a while and I remember seeing the server grow on a daily basis when I was fiftteen years old. I really wanted the opportunity as staff but I never had the guts to apply due to me thinking that I would be denied. But here I am now applying on a server which I believe to be the biggest and best server in the HCF community. I want the opportunity as staff because Sage has been a dream of mine to be staff on Secondly, I would like the opportunity as staff on the network due to the fact that I have gained more confidence in myself and in staffing. I want to help the community on Sage and I would like to help maintain a good reputation on the network. I believe that the server has a good reputation and I believe that the staff team is friendly and welcoming. I want the opportunity as staff because I would like to make some new friends and expand my knowledge of the game and in staffing. Thirdly, I would like to become staff because of me wanting to expand my knowledge and pursue what I love doing most and that is helping people on my favourite network. It's a whammy really I get to do what I love most and then do it on my most favourite server. I am very serious when it comes to staffing and I just want to make new friends a try a different server out. I love the server and I want to help the server out and I want the server to have a good image in the eyes of different people.

Furthermore, I want an opportunity at staffing on the network because I want to share my experience and maybe help staff members and work as a team, even though I have little experience I believe that I can help the staff team work together as a family to keep the community clean and safe from people who want to break rules and who want to ruin peoples experience on the network. I want to be a part of sage staff team and I just want to watch the server grow in many different aspects and look at myself and say hey, I was staff on that server.

Lastly, staffing on this server would mean the world to me and this is one of the many reasons as to why I decided to staff on here. The staff team is wonderful the community is fantastic and the server overall is fantastic and I want to be a part of the Sage network and I want to document it and record a staff series to not only promote the server but to document my journey working at sage and helping people. Overall I want to be staff on this network because I feel like I belong on this network and it irritates me to see that I am not trying hard enough to be a part of the staff team.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I would love to catch hackers or x-rayers red-handed. I'd give fair bans and mute the players who are breaking rules in the chat. I also believe, I would be a great fit on the staff team. I'm never bias in any situation, I will always treat every single player with the respect and loyalty they deserve, because everyone deserves the same respect no matter who they are or what they've done. I also used to cheat a while back so I'm pretty good at telling wether someone is "legit cheating" or "closet cheating" or not.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: uwuleo

Additional Information: i love to dirt bike and hang with friends
-1 Toxic

lunarexe

Veteran Member
Screenshot_20200310-122108_Discord.jpg

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.