Not open for further replies.

Blackberie

Veteran Member
\./ IGN \./
My current IGN is aq6 - mine.ly/aq6.6

\./ Age \./
I am currently 14 years old - Turn 15 in June

\./ Timezone \./
I currently live in the United States of America - NA West (PST)

\./ Do you have any previous staff experience \./
Yes, I believe I have a decent amount of staff experience.

HcRival
Senior-Mod
Why I left: I left Rival due to outside IRL issues.
Information:
HcRival was the best staff experience I ever had. I learned lots on Rival. I was taught how to ScreenShare, but I'm still learning and I'm still practicing. I learned lots about being a staff member here. Rival was my actual semi-good player based server besides Cave. I got lots of punishments and learned more about TeamSpeak. I learned lots more like being more mature, respectful, and hardworking. I tried my very best to be professional and mature on Rival. HcRival was the best server I was staff on before.
Proof:
https://gyazo.com/08f7317560f7da61fcd0d11df5dedf4c & https://gyazo.com/7e020b05b1b9a6783f2d2969baeacca7

CavePvp
Trial-Mod
Why I left: I mostly left Cave due to unorganized staff-team and toxic staff.
Information:
Cave was awesome until they just lost it. Staff members were getting promoted in 3 days or less, false demotions and it just went crazy. They removed our perms to ban and there were only 2-3 staff with perms to ban who were actually active. Cave had about 200-300 per SOTW.
Proof:
https://gyazo.com/074e76c1f86a5a5381a34142364e85d1
This was my old IGN - mine.ly/aq6.6

HairoHQ
Senior-Admin (Head of Media)
Why I left: I left due to a abusive Owner who eventually greifed the discord after I left.
Information:
I really enjoyed being Head of Media on Hairo. I enjoyed every staff member besides one of the Owners (Not listing who is was). I dealt with Partners, Famous, Streamers, and Youtubers. I had lots of fun having my own office (Having my own work space) and meeting new people. Hairo got 10-20 players on SOTW.
Proof:
https://gyazo.com/6ade7f9a3edde8701232b0fb45e8fe19

Galastic (Purge)
Trial-Mod
Why I left: I don't remember as this experience was from a very long time ago.
Information:
I do not remember much but I do remember all of the staff were very respectful. Galastic had at least 15-30 people per SOTW.
Proof: Sadly none as this experience was on my old computer.

Venom (PosionHCF)
Admin / Co-Owner

Why I left: The server sadly shutdown twice.
Information:
Venom was the first server I was ever staff on before. Venom is where I learned what being a staff member was all about. Every staff member/player was very nice and I had lots of fun on here. Sadly, the server shutdown. It was very sad because I thought I would stay on Venom for a long time. It had about 20-30 players per SOTW.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/85517cbb404c6ae4f81dfdbe6d7c8b50
This is the only proof I could get since the proof of me being staff was on my old computer.

FiercePVP
Trial-Mod
Why I left: There was nothing really to do on Fierce. There was a decent amount of players but everything was unorganized and I offered to help but they declined. I left because everything was a mess, perms weren't working / we didn't have our ranks till a while.
Information:
Fierce was ok. I had some fun but there was really anything to do on there.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/dce5e341db29b261e5a726425099eb39

GemPvp
Why I left:
The server got greifed by a Manager and some other Mods. I asked the Owner if I could help but he didn't really trust me because I was friends with the manager. I was really trying to help out but sadly he didn't. After that, he was asking for money and I was afraid the server was going to shutdown so I left.
Information:
I enjoyed being a Media-Manager again and having my own office. It was fun to be Head of Media again.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/858de88ac1ca7b718b7d4ea08f83a3c9

LynxHCF
Admin
Why I left:
Server shutdown
Information:
I can't remember much about Lynx. It was a long time ago. I do remember that everyone was very nice.
Proof:
Sadly, none.

StarShift:
Owner
Why I left:
Server shutdown
Information:
Starshift was a server that my friends and I created. We had lots of fun making random commands and building random things. We all had a enjoyable time and being a Owner was very fun.
Proof:
Sadly, none.

\./ Why would you like to become a staff member \./
I have many reasons why I would love to become staff on SagePvp. One of the most important reasons is that I really want to help. I would love to help SagePvp grow bigger.
The main reason is that I love helping people and making people happy. One of my best qualities is that I am extremely nice to people and I am very kind-hearted I want to become staff on SagePvp because I think this server can turn out amazing. To be honest with you, Sage is already amazing. This server can turn out to be a whole network if we have the right staff team. I want to bring happiness to the server and not toxicity. There are lots of toxic players on Sage and I would love to change that and make Sage a more cleaner place. Another reason is the staff are really kind on the server. They help people who need it and they don't go around the chat spamming so cheaters are aware that staff is online. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. I really want to bring greatness to the server and make it more enjoyable to the players. Whenever I am on late at night, I never see lots of staff on. I will try my best to get this server to the top. I want to try to change this community into a better place for everyone. I also love helping people, and resolving problems. Also, I will be as active as I can to help players and higher up staff if they need anything from me. Furthermore, I also have lots of experience with the HCF community so I think I will be a good fit. I am also very friendly and I love to make new friends. I really want to make new friends and meet new players/staff. I genuinely like to help people, it is something I do a lot. I find joy in helping others, so when someone says I need help in the chat . I really love to help people out even if I'm a staff member or a regular player. I really want to help Sage out and just make some new friends. Finally, I think respect Is very important and I feel I would bring that to the server as I will have lots of respect for people and staff members.

I have also been apart of the Sage community for a long time. I've always wanted to become staff on here before. A while back, I made it into the interview stage but failed the interview. I would really love to make Sage a better place with less cheaters and toxic players. Like I said, I would love to make Sage grow even more. I really just want to make Sage a clean community and just overall a better place in general.

\./ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience \./
-=- Dedication -=-

Every server that I am staff on I always try my hardest. I put all of my time and effort into servers that I am staff on. I will put all of my time, effort, loyalty, hard work, respect into staffing on Sage.

-=- Respect -=-

I think of myself as a VERY respectful person. I respect every player even if they’re being toxic/rude to me. I respect and treat everyone in the way I want to be treated (I like to be treated with respect).

-=- Hardworking -=-

I am very hardworking and I get mostly everything done that I start. I’m a kind of guy who starts something then has to finish it. I always finish what I start. For example at school I'm a very hard worker. I put lots of time into my things and I will put lots of time into Sage.

-=- Effort -=-

I put my 100% effort into everything. Like I said above, I put my 100% best effort into everything. I always try my best.

-=- Responsibility -=-

I’ve always been a very responsible person. For example I always turn my homework in on time and I always have my right materials for class. Whenever I did something wrong before when I was staff, I would always message the manager and tell him what I did wrong. Also if I did something wrong, and I didn’t tell the manager about what I did, it could affect players/staff in some way. So it would be my responsibility to take care of it and message a manager or a higher staff about it.

-=- Motivation -=-

I am always very motivated to staff on servers. Whenever I get staff on that a server, I always try my hardest to get promoted. Even if people get promoted unfairly that doesn’t make me lose motivation, it makes me try harder and harder.

-=- Honesty -=-

I’ve always been a very honest person. I never lie about anything. Lying is like disrespecting someone. And I am very respectful and honest. I never lie about anything and like I said above that I tell a manager if I did something wrong.

-=- Maturity -=-

I am very mature for 14 years old. Yes, sometimes I can goof off. Maturity is a big part about being a staff member because most servers want you to be professional. I am very professional and I always try my hardest to spell everything correctly.

-=- Multi Tasking -=-

I multi task every day because I have little siblings. One is 3 years old and the other is 10 years old. They always want me to play with them and when I need to staff, so I play with them while staffing. It is hard but I try my best to keep them occupied and work at the same time.

-=- Friendly -=-
Like I stated above, I am very friendly. I love to make new friends and meet new people. I treat everyone the same and I love to know new people.

-=- Activity -=-
Here is my schedule
Monday - 7-8 hours
Tuesday - 7-8 hours
Wednesday - 7-8 hours
Thursday - 7-8 hours
Saturday - 6-7 hours
Sunday - 6-7 hours
Every server that I am staff on I put all of my playtime into it. I will be as active as I can be on Sage. I would staff on Sage every time of the day that I can be online. Activity for me is easy. Ever since Covid-19 started and closed schools, I've been very active. I do have online school but that only takes about a hour or less to do.

-=- Professionality -=-
I believe that I am very professional. I try to rarely type in chat at all and I try to spell everything correctly. Being professional is very easy for me. I've always been mature and professional in rush situations.

\./ Can any current staff members vouch for you \./
Sadly, I do not believe so.

\./ Additional Information \./
Thank you for reading my application

I understand that I am underage but I believe that I am very mature and very professional. I believe that I would be great for this job. Once again, thank you for spending your time and reading my application.
Have a nice day!

-aq6

(Please let me know if I need to add anything)
Blackberie#9635 - @Blackberie

Last edited:

jeeeko

Known member
Every server you have left the network. Why would Sage want someone who just plans to leave or could leave?
- I would also remove the italics from the bigger paragraphs.

Neutral.

Blackberie

Veteran Member
Every server you have left the network. Why would Sage want someone who just plans to leave or could leave?
- I would also remove the italics from the bigger paragraphs.

Neutral.
Thanks for your response.
I do have reasons on why I left. Those servers weren't that fun besides Rival.
I've also always wanted to become staff on Sage, I will go till I get demoted (Which hopefully will not happen).
Once again, thank you!
Have a nice day.

Inship

Established member
-1 immature while i was staff on hcrival used to flex his activity by ‘trash talking’ other staff members using staff ratings

Blackberie

Veteran Member
-1 immature while i was staff on hcrival used to flex his activity by ‘trash talking’ other staff members using staff ratings
Proof please? I never trash talked anyone on Rival. I never flexed about my playtime either.
Thanks for your response!

Ocualin

Neutral

Pros
- Good Detail
- Good Experience

Cons
- Can be toxic at times
- Never seemed to be completely invested into a server.

Influencer ~

Known member
\./ IGN \./

My current IGN is aq6 - mine.ly/aq6.6

\./ Age \./

I am currently 14 years old - Turn 15 in June

\./ Timezone \./

I currently live in the United States of America - NA West (PST)

\./ Do you have any previous staff experience \./

Yes, I believe I have a decent amount of staff experience.

HcRival

Senior-Mod

Why I left: I left Rival due to outside IRL issues.

Information:

HcRival was the best staff experience I ever had. I learned lots on Rival. I was taught how to ScreenShare, but I'm still learning and I'm still practicing. I learned lots about being a staff member here. Rival was my actual semi-good player based server besides Cave. I got lots of punishments and learned more about TeamSpeak. I learned lots more like being more mature, respectful, and hardworking. I tried my very best to be professional and mature on Rival. HcRival was the best server I was staff on before.

Proof:

CavePvp

Trial-Mod

Why I left: I mostly left Cave due to unorganized staff-team and toxic staff.

Information:

Cave was awesome until they just lost it. Staff members were getting promoted in 3 days or less, false demotions and it just went crazy. They removed our perms to ban and there were only 2-3 staff with perms to ban who were actually active. Cave had about 200-300 per SOTW.

Proof:

This was my old IGN - mine.ly/aq6.6

HairoHQ

Why I left: I left due to a abusive Owner who eventually greifed the discord after I left.

Information:

I really enjoyed being Head of Media on Hairo. I enjoyed every staff member besides one of the Owners (Not listing who is was). I dealt with Partners, Famous, Streamers, and Youtubers. I had lots of fun having my own office (Having my own work space) and meeting new people. Hairo got 10-20 players on SOTW.

Proof:

Galastic (Purge)

Trial-Mod

Why I left: I don't remember as this experience was from a very long time ago.

Information:

I do not remember much but I do remember all of the staff were very respectful. Galastic had at least 15-30 people per SOTW.

Proof: Sadly none as this experience was on my old computer.

Venom (PosionHCF)

Admin / Co-Owner

Why I left: The server sadly shutdown twice.

Information:

Venom was the first server I was ever staff on before. Venom is where I learned what being a staff member was all about. Every staff member/player was very nice and I had lots of fun on here. Sadly, the server shutdown. It was very sad because I thought I would stay on Venom for a long time. It had about 20-30 players per SOTW.

This is the only proof I could get since the proof of me being staff was on my old computer.

FiercePVP

Trial-Mod

Why I left: There was nothing really to do on Fierce. There was a decent amount of players but everything was unorganized and I offered to help but they declined. I left because everything was a mess, perms weren't working / we didn't have our ranks till a while.

Information:

Fierce was ok. I had some fun but there was really anything to do on there.

GemPvp

Why I left: The server got greifed by a Manager and some other Mods. I asked the Owner if I could help but he didn't really trust me because I was friends with the manager. I was really trying to help out but sadly he didn't. After that, he was asking for money and I was afraid the server was going to shutdown so I left.

Information:

I enjoyed being a Media-Manager again and having my own office. It was fun to be Head of Media again.

LynxHCF

Admin

Why I left: Server shutdown

Information:

I can't remember much about Lynx. It was a long time ago. I do remember that everyone was very nice.

Proof:

Sadly, none.

StarShift:

Owner

Why I left: Server shutdown

Information:

Starshift was a server that my friends and I created. We had lots of fun making random commands and building random things. We all had a enjoyable time and being a Owner was very fun.

Proof:

Sadly, none.

\./ Why would you like to become a staff member \./

I have many reasons why I would love to become staff on SagePvp. One of the most important reasons is that I really want to help. I would love to help SagePvp grow bigger.

The main reason is that I love helping people and making people happy. One of my best qualities is that I am extremely nice to people and I am very kind-hearted I want to become staff on SagePvp because I think this server can turn out amazing. To be honest with you, Sage is already amazing. This server can turn out to be a whole network if we have the right staff team. I want to bring happiness to the server and not toxicity. There are lots of toxic players on Sage and I would love to change that and make Sage a more cleaner place. Another reason is the staff are really kind on the server. They help people who need it and they don't go around the chat spamming so cheaters are aware that staff is online. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. I really want to bring greatness to the server and make it more enjoyable to the players. Whenever I am on late at night, I never see lots of staff on. I will try my best to get this server to the top. I want to try to change this community into a better place for everyone. I also love helping people, and resolving problems. Also, I will be as active as I can to help players and higher up staff if they need anything from me. Furthermore, I also have lots of experience with the HCF community so I think I will be a good fit. I am also very friendly and I love to make new friends. I really want to make new friends and meet new players/staff. I genuinely like to help people, it is something I do a lot. I find joy in helping others, so when someone says I need help in the chat . I really love to help people out even if I'm a staff member or a regular player. I really want to help Sage out and just make some new friends. Finally, I think respect Is very important and I feel I would bring that to the server as I will have lots of respect for people and staff members.

I have also been apart of the Sage community for a long time. I've always wanted to become staff on here before. A while back, I made it into the interview stage but failed the interview. I would really love to make Sage a better place with less cheaters and toxic players. Like I said, I would love to make Sage grow even more. I really just want to make Sage a clean community and just overall a better place in general.

\./ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience \./

-=- Dedication -=-

Every server that I am staff on I always try my hardest. I put all of my time and effort into servers that I am staff on. I will put all of my time, effort, loyalty, hard work, respect into staffing on Sage.

-=- Respect -=-

I think of myself as a VERY respectful person. I respect every player even if they’re being toxic/rude to me. I respect and treat everyone in the way I want to be treated (I like to be treated with respect).

-=- Hardworking -=-

I am very hardworking and I get mostly everything done that I start. I’m a kind of guy who starts something then has to finish it. I always finish what I start. For example at school I'm a very hard worker. I put lots of time into my things and I will put lots of time into Sage.

-=- Effort -=-

I put my 100% effort into everything. Like I said above, I put my 100% best effort into everything. I always try my best.

-=- Responsibility -=-

I’ve always been a very responsible person. For example I always turn my homework in on time and I always have my right materials for class. Whenever I did something wrong before when I was staff, I would always message the manager and tell him what I did wrong. Also if I did something wrong, and I didn’t tell the manager about what I did, it could affect players/staff in some way. So it would be my responsibility to take care of it and message a manager or a higher staff about it.

-=- Motivation -=-

I am always very motivated to staff on servers. Whenever I get staff on that a server, I always try my hardest to get promoted. Even if people get promoted unfairly that doesn’t make me lose motivation, it makes me try harder and harder.

-=- Honesty -=-

I’ve always been a very honest person. I never lie about anything. Lying is like disrespecting someone. And I am very respectful and honest. I never lie about anything and like I said above that I tell a manager if I did something wrong.

-=- Maturity -=-

I am very mature for 14 years old. Yes, sometimes I can goof off. Maturity is a big part about being a staff member because most servers want you to be professional. I am very professional and I always try my hardest to spell everything correctly.

-=- Multi Tasking -=-

I multi task every day because I have little siblings. One is 3 years old and the other is 10 years old. They always want me to play with them and when I need to staff, so I play with them while staffing. It is hard but I try my best to keep them occupied and work at the same time.

-=- Friendly -=-

Like I stated above, I am very friendly. I love to make new friends and meet new people. I treat everyone the same and I love to know new people.

-=- Activity -=-

Here is my schedule

Monday - 7-8 hours

Tuesday - 7-8 hours

Wednesday - 7-8 hours

Thursday - 7-8 hours

Saturday - 6-7 hours

Sunday - 6-7 hours

Every server that I am staff on I put all of my playtime into it. I will be as active as I can be on Sage. I would staff on Sage every time of the day that I can be online. Activity for me is easy. Ever since Covid-19 started and closed schools, I've been very active. I do have online school but that only takes about a hour or less to do.

-=- Professionality -=-

I believe that I am very professional. I try to rarely type in chat at all and I try to spell everything correctly. Being professional is very easy for me. I've always been mature and professional in rush situations.

\./ Can any current staff members vouch for you \./

Sadly, I do not believe so.

\./ Additional Information \./

Thank you for reading my application

I understand that I am underage but I believe that I am very mature and very professional. I believe that I would be great for this job. Once again, thank you for spending your time and reading my application.

Have a nice day!

-aq6

(Please let me know if I need to add anything)​

Blackberie#9635 - @Blackberie

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.