Denied Applying for staff Hcf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexco

IGN (In-Game Name):Ign Hexco
Region (EU/NA/Other): North America
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes i do have some experience with staffing on hcf i made my own server a while back and i would ss people that were cheating, dtr evading, pearl Glitching or abusing.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to become a staff because i loved staffing on my old server and i think staffing is really fun and its fun to do it with other staff memebers it is always a blast playing with other staff friends and i really like the server sage i bought a rank on it a while back i loved playing on it i used to upload sage videos on here and it was all around fun experience on sage its the best hcf server i have ever played on the reason why i want to be staff is because its fun
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would help the server out by posting video on sage as me staffing and it would make more ppl want to play sage and have fun on the server and make them want to maybe apply to the server
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
If I had to pinpoint where I truly think my honesty is on a rating from 1-10, I would put it on an 8. This is simply because I do not like to lie, but as everyone knows, there are times where lying is almost necessary to make a situation better. For Sage, though, I do not see any purpose or benefit of lying to anyone simply because whatever happens in game shouldn't have an impact on anyone's personal lives. All in all, I would say that I'm a true person and whatever I say I will stick by.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Recruits.
Additional Information?:
my in game name is Hexco i love playing football and basketball.
Also here is my schedule so you can know what times I am available:

Monday:5pm-8pm
Tuesday:5pm-8pm
Wednesday:5pm-11pm
Thursday:3pm-10pm
Friday;8pm-10pm

Chaptrrr

Established member

[-] Serious Lack of Detail
[-] Either got his friends to make accounts and +1 or made fake accounts.

GoodLuck!

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Status
Not open for further replies.