ipfowarding

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): ipforwarding

↬ Age: 18

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): Latam

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
HolyPvP- Tmod-SeniorMod 2017-2018
GhostlyPvP- Tmod-jradmin-2018-2019
VeltPvP-2020 trainer-Moderador
after that I had my own projects as an owner and did quite well.

↬ ¿Por qué te gustaría ser miembro del personal?: Good I would like to be part of the staff because I have seen that people who speak Spanish do not attend them and also ask for staffs who speak Spanish, and so I can help them because also in the community also speak Spanish and I have not seen staffs who speak Spanish, I would like to give me this opportunity to be staff, I promise I will do my best I have experience I handle very well the commands I have good pc for testing, I'm honest, active and I like to help I like to handle a lot of hcf, and I am active at night to see cheats, blockglitch, kill boost and etc of things that happen and I have had to see and I would like to help in that and do not spend more

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well in my case I would improve the gameplay by adding things to the modes, besides I also have knowledge of security in minecraft servers, I know how to test the security and I could lend a hand, once I reported a mysql error and they gave me a rank and I have helped that was long ago that I reported that error. it could also help Spanish speaking users and explain things better because sometimes they do not understand what the staffs do.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I did not understand well what you are referring to with this question, but could you help me when it is time to talk to one who speaks English, I know it will be a problem that I do not speak English but I can learn the truth would like to be staff here and experience how it feels to be staff here, I was staff in velt once and I did not like the management and I retired but I would like to be staff here I am active and I spend connected and seeing what is going on in the world.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-4h

↬ What is your discord @?: quikyo#6120

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I understand more or less English but not fluent I need to learn more give me the opportunity to join the staff, I have experience and I would manage to understand, but I know it is another language but the same function and the same gameplay so please give me the opportunity to be it, I will not let you down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.