Denied Application

Falcon_On_YT

IGN (In Game Name): Falcon_On_YT
Timezone: Time zone in South Africa (GMT+2)
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I do own a microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I do have discord and TeamSpeak not telegram
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes I used to own my own Minecraft server and am now Sr.Mod on a Minecraft server
Why do you want to become Staff?: I
have previous experience being staff alongside Level, doing it for about 4 months now. During my time with Level, I've learned that one of the biggest things I can offer a server, is my watchful gaze and friendly banter. Pushing this server past its limits and being a part of PVP Wars being expanded and evolved is an opportunity I've wanted to have for a long time
To my knowledge, there are currently no staff members in the EU timezones, which puts stress on the entire staff team, since they have to staff at odd hours. Furthermore, it seeds distrust in the community, seeing as long periods of time will go unmonitored, therefore allowing hackers and rule-breakers alike to have free reign. The community's happiness is always at heart to me, and uncomfortable people is something I will be shutting down hard and i have my own sever.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:I'm approachable. It's come to my attention that my best feature, in the case of staffing, is that people don't feel awkward or nervous when approaching me. This allows me to better understand people and help them with their needs better. I always keep my head cool and do the thing I deem to have the best outcome

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Yes sometimes
Additional Information: Im more of a person who likes playing games and hanging out with my friends I normally only play some sports with my friends and most of the time I play online games with my friends

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.