Status
Not open for further replies.

AfterYea

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Botherdd
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because sagepvp needs new people like me and sage is my
favourite HCF server and will be a better one with new people and aswell i would personally think i will be a great fit with the community
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Always helping people and sometimes maybe teaching new players how to play and making sure they have fun in the community and making the place a better place in general.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and
why? I would say a 9-10 and I'm usually straight up with people and mostly honest I personally think i would be a great fit with the community aswell!.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes
I can
What is your telegram @?: Dylan White
Additional Information?: Nope I think that's all. Thank You!

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Botherdd
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because sagepvp needs new people like me and sage is my
favourite HCF server and will be a better one with new people and aswell i would personally think i will be a great fit with the community
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Always helping people and sometimes maybe teaching new players how to play and making sure they have fun in the community and making the place a better place in general.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and
why? I would say a 9-10 and I'm usually straight up with people and mostly honest I personally think i would be a great fit with the community aswell!.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes
I can
What is your telegram @?: Dylan White
Additional Information?: Nope I think that's all. Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.