Denied APPLICATION to MEDIA RANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

socoolman01

IGN (In-Game Name): socoolman01
YouTube channel socoolman01
link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGcml7h3OQ7VNqtxrNBEfbg?view_as=subscriber
Amount of subscribers:24 but i got 150 views first video in under 9 hours
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: i had 3 but i deleted em i have 1 now
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: 2-5

Why would I want this rank I’m a new Youtuber and I really want to have fun in your server and also by helping more people join your server so y’all can do what y’all half to do I really like sage I’ve played every season and I want to make content for u trust me ik I have barely and subs but I can get. Views by grinding I will play mostly every day trying to create content for y’all a server

why is this important to me it’s important to me so I can help out this community and bring new memebers to this family of sagepvp I’m not asking for famous rank I just want YouTube rank and I will always be recording for clips I usually get 10 clips a day with that paste I can make up to 5 vids a week max so I would really like to become a big member in this sage family hope u like this application have a good day or night
Also I just posted a vid and I had gotten 150 views in under 9 hours I think that is making goals right there

Last edited:

socoolman01

If Anyone needs to contact me for any question or anything my disc is socoolman01#2457 instagram fabian._andre_flores or Snapchat socoolman03 or teamspeak

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello @socoolman01, your media application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- Not averaging over 150 views on recent videos
- Not having a minimum of one recent video on the server
- Outdated video on the server

You will be eligible to re-apply once you've met our requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.