<!> Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: <!>

PyroHQ - Trial Mod
ZorexPvP- Trial Mod
DrinkCraft - Admin
PowersNetwork - Moderator
HygonHCF - Moderator
VexusPvP - Helper
KitPvP's Discord - Moderator
UnvadedLands - Moderator (https://prnt.sc/xzk6x4)
SagePvP - Moderator+ (https://prnt.sc/FeaXhxb3I5VX)
ColdPvP - Moderator+
RainMC - Senior Admin
Proofs Below

<!> Why do you want to become Staff?: <!>

Activity: I understand project concede possibility and I'm educated. This maybe transformed however as I am inception to have ending on my hands within reach related to the cyberspace and chat accompanying public as governmental whole on the attendant, from earlier stick I've visualized in what way or manner main it be necessary awake namely reason I will bequeath as much of my ending to achievement so.
Respectful: Over the last age, I have visualized stick accessories the individual have had a form or break courses settled either they are mannerly to the entertainers that I feel is as proportionately main as gaining respect from the entertainers that I feel I have achieved concurrently with an activity my time as a performer on the attendant. There is a plentiful demand for interaction 'tween stick and entertainers so I also comprehend that I endure assert a calm approach to positions even though my opinion and issues accompanying public. I will be vigilant about all sensitive and take wholeness precariously however by way of what minor a position can hope my eyes.
Thoughtful : I would class myself as a concentrating traits as I see that being abandoned or new possibly ominous. I've occurred because position before to request the foolish questions so thus reason I before do but survive further proceed to help public the one are new and forthcoming in the attendant. I recognize society before myself cause I strength much trick and servers can mean to institution as it was a main entertainer in my life likewise. I examine all population as governmental whole the one need that extra help either it's just a plain "Where is this?" or a more complicated "What do I do about this issue?" even though the issue I will help civil service out before stretch to what I was realization.
Committed: Commitment to assets is system that I have intelligent and win through my own moderation and I will not participate persuasive you my picture but I reinforced more tireless to assets and can really persevere body when I set my mind to it. I've clinged to this for a quite lengthened opportunity directly . A demonstrate the stick gang is an surprising excuse and if I follow take the chance I would absolutely persevere my overflowing potential and stay loyal to the attendant as it's spoiled me for the last few age.
Honest: I'm Honest by any means it influences luminary in a good or negative dress. This possibly visualized as a good and a upsetting component cause I achieved it sweeten a position. I refusal envision a reason to lie over a block game, wonted everyday. If skilled is individual that needs the honest answer I completed wait to imply it. Honesty is the key to being a big-hearted man. Constructive analysis is individual that I value cause it helps me help my competence uproar my duty correspondingly I more benefit additional societies honesty to state me when assets are wrong.
Maturity: Maturity is individual that I progressed just before accomplish, I can handle positions much better than before, I'm not use cover and increase about authority or take myself into a commotion. I will only survey positions in a non-bias form to concede myself to decide all position before making the correct conclusion for the attendant.
Friendly: I would mention I'm a intimate consumer to hint cause I am free and not quite just chill and have a chat following entertainers or stick. This acknowledge feasibility be incompletely to me being a low face on the attendant following many crowd knowing the individual I am. I knowledge from individual information that it possibly few ominous coming and querying luminary for help. I see that well cause I have had this issue before. I endure a constructive posture steadily to form added public's occurrence nice, and I help association through PM's if luminary search out few magnitude upset or need few recommendation/help.
Non-Biased: I envision country with its own government reply that ranks take more concern and are reliable in addition public outside ranks. I, still, refusal trust this is absolute as skilled are few of ultimate pleasant classification I have touch do not have a rank. No matter luminary's rank, I will show at to help ruling class and do what I can. I'm not use take consideration continuously for helpers. No matter if it's a helper, a rival or individual I'm not made acquainted, a rule waves is a rule waves and I obtained fluctuate to order, mute or ban red tape in accordance with the rule they have impoverished.
Determination : I've controlled much insert life. I have great decision to overcome few rim that is to say present front of me still in what way or manner often it's use love do so. Persistence is further main to me cause you can't steadily overcome belongings first space so you bear have a extreme level of fidelity to increase and try recurring that is what I have.
Helpful : I'm as helpful as I feel I possibly. I will tackle an issue however by way of what narrow or giving accompanying maximum speed. I concede possibility validate all's game time will be nice for bureaucracy. I will still tackle to form more of a talk and be helpful to administration.
Trustworthy : I'm very trustworthy. I maybe reliable to try my best to clear the attendant of rule breakers, and I possibly reliable to resolve issues when they are inclined me to resolve. I maybe reliable following abilities.
Confidence : I'm the father. I realized admit everything stop me from attainment whole I achievable to help the position. I will cheerily address individual following no issue to sustain questions decided and I can definitely help one weak that I perform business. If luminary is attainment body that breaks the rules, I am not reluctant to stop ministry and present red tape the appropriate punishment.

Activity :
I have a schedule because I have an outside life as well, I currently work and so with that I can't be online some days.

Monday: 17:00 - 23:00
Tuesday: 17:00 - 23:00
Wednesday: 17:00 - 23:00
Thursday: 17:00 - 23:00
Friday: 17:00 - 23:00
Saturday: 17:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 17:00 - 23:00

And there are some exceptions some days, it depends on when I go out or not. I cant program that.

<!> Why should we accept you as a Staff?: <!>

For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. I would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama might start in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I will try my best to make the server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling.

<!> Can any staff member vouch for you?: <!>

SrMod ( Chronify - HTTP3 )
Mod+Frazer, Crating

Mod DayInTheLife

<!> Additional Information: <!>

I would like to thank anyone who has gone through this application and has read every word. Also I hope you liked my application!

Attachments

• _20190905_000105.png
    _20190905_000105.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_67.png
    Screenshot_67.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_38.png
    Screenshot_38.png
    559.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_66.png
    Screenshot_66.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 2019-07-24_11.06.44.png
    2019-07-24_11.06.44.png
    845.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_33.png
    Screenshot_33.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_173.png
    Screenshot_173.png
    440.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

arqf

+1 this deserves it, you have put a average amount of effort and details into this, and you have lots of reasons on why do you want to become staff, which is also good.

Best Of Luck 🙏

-1 called me the hard r and i agree with ufh, he does have racist tendencies. For this fac, i do not recommend this offer as staff. He was obvs demoted for a reason

Last edited:

Promotheus

+1
- Brings experience to the inexperienced (unknown) staff team
- Was mentored by me = S+ tier staff member
- Really sexy irl check out his insta mate
- Has my guides for this server (including admin guide, for Liam) so mayb promote to admin

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.