Denied Application for staff membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohJqsrqj

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do, but on non-famous servers such as HCValux, VaultPvP 3.0, StriveMC, and ApocMC.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to become a part of the SagePvP staff team because I've never been part of a staff team of a high league server like sagepvp but I know what my duties as a staff member are. I'm very dedicated and can spend 9 hours in a row working for the server's betterment. I am willing to spend any free time of my day on the server if I get accepted. On all of my previous servers I was able to surprise the head staff members by the amount of work I got done. I can't say with surety that I would do the same on sage but I can say that I will work my ass off for the server!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience by getting rid of removing toxicity from the chat, lowering the amount of hackers present on the server by as much as I can, being extremely active on ts, discord, and forums and clearing doubts the players may have and help the players in any way I possibly can!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
I rate my honesty a 9. I never try to intentionally lie to anyone, especially not staff members, because the truth is I can't lie due to my personality. The only time you'll hear me lie is when it benefits another staff members and doesn't hurt another one in any sort of way. Even then I would hesitate before lying. Or when me and the boys playing around around lol.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No current staff members would like to vouch for me, not knowing who I am, and I respect that decision but a retired staff member Fujitsuki would. He knows me as a person and knows what I'm capable of as a staff member!

Additional Information?:
I would just like to say that I respect the decision you end up making for my staff application, and express my gratitude towards you for spending as much time reading the application and thinking over it, as I did while typing it down. Currently, your time is way more precious than mine, so bye and thanks for reading yo! Hope you give me a chance!

ohJqsrqj

Dk, if I'll ever get accepted on a high league server lol. It's legit my dream, been working hard to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.