IGN(In Game Name):
My in-game Username is ChromeRetriever.
Timezone:
Im in CDT
The United States
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I do Many people say its good quality
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have Discord but my computer just doesn't want to be able to run Team Speak for some odd reason
My Discord is ChromeRetriever#3868
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes I Used to be an admin for a server that got lots of players but Shut down a while back So I don't have evidence of it But it was called SurvivalFlame
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to make the community of the server as best as I can for all players, I love helping out with servers and I love this server its on the top of my server list! Plus I get enjoyment in doing good deeds for minecraft servers! When I first started playing on the server I had a great experience player were very nice to me and I teamed up with some people and I have a lot of fun! I would love to be staff on this server because I want to make it as fun as a server as the players did to me I want to give back to the community as much as I can.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I put in many hours as staff, I know what to look for when screen sharing and when someone is hacking, I will be active as much as I can and I don't get angry very fast and I react quickly if there was a bot attack, hackers, etc. I think i'm good for the role of a staff member Even tho I don't have much evidence of being a staff member I know what I'm doing and I can do my job fast. I do my job quickly and as efficient as possible. When it comes to me being a staff member you can count on me to not fail you! I'm also a fast typer and and I look for certain things while looking for hackers! I started off catching hackers on Practice servers and doing /spectate [Username] and reporting them if I thought they were hacking! I'm not at the point where I believe I am ready for actually catching hackers! :D
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I don't really know any staff on the server but I hope to get to know them really well as I will be on a lot!
Additional Information
My real name is Wyatt I have been playing minecraft for a long time, I love helping out and I have since I was a little kid as I started out helping my Dad. I also work for free so you don't have to pay me when it comes to me being a staff member. Thank You For Reading This! :D -ChromeRetriever

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ChromeRetriever, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.