Not open for further replies.

antzish

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
antzish

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU, GMT

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I have been a staff member on two Minecraft servers way back in the past but not long ago came back from a long break of MInecraft.
I served as a moderator on one server and an administrator on another. These experiences have given me valuable knowledge and skills in handling various situations, managing player interactions, and enforcing server rules effectively.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have been playing on SagePvP for quite some time now, and I am impressed by the community and the overall experience it provides. I have a passion for helping others and ensuring a fair and enjoyable environment for all players. As a player, I have actively contributed to the server's improvement by reporting bugs to the staff team as soon as I come across them. I also pride myself on playing the game in a legitimate manner without any cheating or exploiting. Becoming a staff member would allow me to further contribute to the server's growth, assist players in need, and maintain a positive atmosphere.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Building on my experience as a player, I understand the importance of addressing player concerns promptly and providing efficient solutions. I would prioritize active communication with the players, ensuring their feedback is heard and acted upon. By actively participating in the resolution of individual player reports, I can contribute to a smoother gameplay experience for everyone. Additionally, my commitment to fair play and legitimacy would help create a level playing field for all players. Implementing the fair and transparent rules set on SagePvP, as well as efficient punishment systems, would further contribute to improving the overall player experience.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
I would rate my honesty as 9. I believe in maintaining transparency and integrity in all my actions and interactions. As a player, I have always played legitimately and reported any bugs or issues I encountered promptly to the staff team. I understand the importance of honesty when dealing with players and fellow staff members, and I strive to uphold these values consistently.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can dedicate approximately 4-6 hours per day to the server, depending on my schedule.

↬ What is your discord @?:
antzish#3579

↬ Additional Information (optional):
In addition to my experience and dedication to being an active player on the server, I also have a fairly large YouTube channel with over 3.5k subscribers. If accepted as a staff member, I see an exciting opportunity to create staff series and content that could attract new players to the server. I have already recorded several videos that are ready to be uploaded in the near future. By showcasing the server's unique features, engaging gameplay, and the vibrant community, these videos can serve as a powerful tool for bringing in new players and promoting SagePvP to a wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.