→ Region (EU/NA/Other) ←

NA EST​

→ Do you have any previous staff experience? ←

HCZones - MANAGER (9 weeks)
KIOPvP - STAFF MANAGER (2 weeks)
Pot.gg - MOD (3 weeks)
ElevateMC - MOD (2 weeks)​

→ Why would you like to become a staff member? ←

I have been trying for staff for a while before I quit Minecraft and I use to play this server every single day every map and I even bought flares and donator items ever SOTW to try and get noticed. I even tried for helper a while ago but it did not go as planned. I love SagePvP because of all of the unique players and basics on this server. I want to become staff because I want to be able to help out people late at night when other staff members are not on to do so. I would love to help out in general and maybe even make new friends with the staff team. I have showed a lot of people SagePvP and I made a faction to help bring players on to sage when it went low on people a while ago. I want to be staff in general because I think its a great new opportunity for me and others because I love to do good deeds and be peoples friend. When I applied last it was quite a few months maybe even a year ago but I had friends that were staff and they were vouching for me and they were the reasons I wanted to be staff on SagePvP but now I am all alone and I want to build my confidents making this staff application. I've had so many ups and downs with SagePvP and Minecraft in general. I think this will benefit me a lot because I want to have fun and staffing is fun for me. Ever since the last server I was staff on got shut down everything went downhill and i stopped wanting to play the game. SagePvP is a really good server with AMAZING staff and I want to be apart of the staffing community... SagePvP is one of my last shots at staying in the HCF category and I want to try and keep my HCF spirit alive!! I use to hate asking for help playing actual HCF and I hated bugging staff but it did not really stop me, I want to make sure everyone knows that they can feel free to ask for help from anyone and I want to make sure it stays that way from now on. I will make sure I treat this staffing journey like its my kid!! I want to try something brand new with a whole new community!​

→ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? ←

If I was accepted to the SagePvP staff team I would improve the experience for people that do /report and need help in chat. I will be super active in TS when I can be and it will help out a lot because I am a person that stays up all night just so other staff members do not have to. I want to make it easier to get ahold of staff in the quickest way and I think if I join the staff team I will help out. I can give out ideas for builders and map makers for new maps and I will always be on the lookout for cheaters and other people that do not belong on our server. In general I just want to give back for all the times people has helped me in this server and I realized how much the staff at SagePvP has really helped me in the past year or so.​

→ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? ←

If I rated my own honesty I would hope that it is a 10 on my part. I think I am a pretty genuine person because why would anyone lie in the first place? Honesty is key in the most part! I say honesty is key because if you lie it will end up in either punishment or a win in life. I want to be as honest as I can because I have always wanted to be a SagePvP staff member just because I like more of the spectate part of playing Minecraft and as a staff member it will guarantee it.​

→ Respect ←

I try and stay as respectful as possible when it come's to being staff on a Minecraft server. I know how toxic things can be and i have learned to maintain respect throughout my career, I want to show what is best for others and make sure that everyone is happy how they are being treated. I want it to be known that all of the sage staff team is respectful to others and make sure everyone is HAPPY.​

→ Loyal/Trust ←

I want to maintain trust and loyalty throughout the server, I have been a loyal player in the SagePvP community for a while and I want to maintain that, I want to make sure that I maintain my trust personally and verbally throughout. Trust is a big part about being staff on an "HCF" server or Minecraft server because you never know when someone could stab the server in the back and do something that should not be done. I am an honest/loyal/trustworthy person when it comes to being in situations that have not been treated the right way in some cases people do not stick to being trustworthy for example abusing for a friend or unbanning a friend or just being BAIS towards anything and anyone.​

→ Responsibility ←

I think the number 3 biggest meaning about being staff is if you are responsible to become apart of a 'job' and basically work everyday to help out others. I think that I am a really responsible person because I can handle my mistakes if made. If I ever make a mistake on doing something wrong I immediately try and fix the situation and make sure everyone is happy. Everyone should be treated the way you want to be treated. I think if I make minor mistakes or even big mistakes then all of it is my responsibility and I think I am responsible for everyone that is said and done. Most of the time I stay as responsible as I can to make sure that everyone is treated the same and make sure I am responsible enough to take on a big challenge for me witch is trying to become a staff member at the SagePvP network.​

→ Can any current staff members vouch for you? ←

Nope since I quit Minecraft I haven't talked to any of my staff friends.​

→ How active can you be (Hours per day) ←

I can probably get around 3-4 hours a day on the week days depending on how much online schooling I have to do. On the weekends I can guarantee 4-7 on the most part. School will impact this but for the most part I will be as active as I can!​

→ What is your telegram @? ←

@Woody1k​

→ What is your discord @? ←

ignwoody​

Additional Info ←

Thank you for reading my application! I would love to give SagePvP staffing a shot!​

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately we will not go forward with your application due to plagiarism from old applications.

Re-apply in 2 weeks with a new application

Status
Not open for further replies.