Denied Annode Staff Application

Annode

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Annode
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Wafy Network - Staff Manager
I was a Manager on a server named Wafy Network. It was a HCF, Kitmap and Practice server which averaged around 200 players a day. I made my way from Helper all the way up to Manager. My job was to handle staff, promotions, demotions, staff meetings and i would also handle config too. Occasionally i would handle ban appeals and mute appeals but the mods/admins did those.

ViperMC - ChatMod
I was a ChatMod on Viper around 2 years ago but not for long. This server averaged around 800 - 1000 players daily. After around 4 months i resigned due to being busy with school. In fact, i resigned a day before i was going to get a promotion.

GelatoMC - Admin
I was Admin on GelatoMC for around a year. This server had around 80 players daily and it was a minigames type server. I would handle ban appeals, mute appeals and buycraft support. I was Admin on a server named GelatoMC.

Pika-Network - Moderator
I was a Moderator for around 6 months. This server averages around 2.5k players daily. I resigned after the 6 months, because I got bored and wanted to switch things up.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
These are some of the reasons I'd like the chance to become part of the Sage staff team. I haven't been enjoying the game as much recently and I feel like it's time for a change. In fact, I've almost completely given up on playing. In my opinion, the game-mode is way too repetitive and it just gets boring for me. Although, I definitely feel like going back into staffing is the right decision for me right now and for the future. I'd like to give new players and old ones the enjoyment I once got out of the game and make the game-play as smooth as possible for them. I feel like I can be a positive influence on the Sage community and a great addition to the staff team. I don't want to be staff just because it looks nice and people will think I'm 'cool'. My next reason I want to become staff is that I love to help people out since I enjoy that. Secondly, I want to become staff because I can have a lot of skills in me for example maturity, being nice, being responsible, honesty etc. I would love to come a bit closer to the community. I love to treat players with respect as I love to be respected. This server is one of the best servers out there (gameplay wise and player wise).

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
In my opinion, I should be accepted as staff because i have a lot of good qualities. I hate to see support rooms full. If i could just help the players day run smoother by helping them, my work is done. If i do that, then the higherups have more time to focus on whats really crucial to the server. People who know me know that i am mature but at the same time know when to have a joke and a laugh. I know when the time is right to be mature and help players who need it, and at the same time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have a high tolerance, so i can deal with awkward players easily. I know how to conduct myself as a staff member and will represent the server with pride. I know i have only been staff on 3 servers, but i would like to get staff on a popular server to get even more experience. I would like to become staff because I like the concepct of banning cheaters. You should accept me because I am a very hard working person. I like that I can chill and have fun with players while doing my job. I believe that telling the truth is always the better solution. Lying seems to always lead to negative outcomes. In addition, I am a very trustworthy person. My previous experience has shown me the amount of responbility i would be comitting to by being staff. That is why you can rely on me as a Staff Member. I would not only be responsible for myself but for others too. If i become staff I will never let anyone down. I have been at Sage for years and if i get staff i'm not going anywhere. This is why i am the perfect candidate for staff.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My honesty is a 10//10. I believe that lying always leads to negative outcomes. Telling the truth is always the better solution.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No one can.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can be on for around 6 hours everyday. Probably more at the weekends.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @AnnodeW
↬ What is your discord @?: ziim#0603

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: One of my weaknesses is that im bad at asking for help. Most of the time i will just try figure stuff out on my own. I don't like the feeling of asking people for help, but I will if i need it!

s1sh

+1 great guy known him for years. very mature when it comes to staffing on servers and he always takes his work seriously

SiblinqsMC

Great detail, played with him before and is super active. The application could be spiced up and formatted a little better but other than that good job.

+1

PonasRoBis

(removed because im a scammer) - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel (removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

moniso

Provide the proof then I'll re-think it. I've just checked again and there is no trace of you ever being here.

Annode

Provide the proof then I'll re-think it. I've just checked again and there is no trace of you ever being here.
I don't have proof. My main minecraft account got hacked. The email on the microsoft got hacked and the account was migrated. So 'Annode' is now my new main. It's been my main for around 2 months now.