Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA // Canada // EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
SagePvP - Trial-Mod
BuckoMC - Admin
RainMC - Moderator
Orefield - Helper
Lightskies - Helper
(Unfortunately my files are too big or something to fit in here. I could happily send proof through discord though.)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because SagePvP has an amazing community. I've been active on here teamfighting and baseraiding and I have had good experiences with staff, media and players on SagePvP. I was staff here before and I want to be here again because it was a positive experience and I met a lot of great people. I am friends with a lot of players and I have my own faction. We play competitively on SagePvP so I know and have knowledge on everything there is too know on SagePvP. I also know the SagePvP Staff guide so I can be more effective when staffing and make less mistakes. I have generally had better support here at SagePvP compared to other servers like CavePvP or ViperMC. Most of the staff are nice and actually help you. Another reason why I could be a great staff member is that I'm active 24/7. Although I follow the EST timezone, I play around the clock so I can be active at dead points in the night. Cause SagePvP support rooms are very slow at night.

I am a huge supporter of SagePvP and I have been constantly leaving suggestions, and I financially support the server too. When it comes to helping players I am very kind and respectful and I will never get mad at someone or yell and I am professional 24/7. Although I may get a bit frustrated at times, if I were a staff member I feel like I would have more reason to not slip up so I would not say a word even if I am mad. By being a member of the SagePvP Staff team I can accomplish a lot. Although SagePvP is already doing great I can make it better with suggestions, support and overall being a kind individual. Being staff means you have to be responsible and I feel that I am just that. We all owe it to the players of SagePvP and I feel like this would be just another way to give back.

I like how active SagePvP is. Other servers are not as active so it gets a little boring to staff on. SagePvP is active for Squads and Kitmap which are great. SagePvP is doing great and I would love to help contribute the community. As well as the server growing it would also help me grow as a person and a player and it would benefit my experience as well as the server. I have had experience in HCF for years now so I know how to play the game and ultimately how to help players out. I generally enjoy staffing and these are the reasons why I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
My main goal as a staff member would be to provide as much support as possible to the SagePvP community. When I was staff here before I was constantly doing tickets and helping out in support rooms. I would be active in-game, Discord and in TeamSpeak. If anyone needed support I would quickly and efficiently help them out and make sure that there problem is solved. By doing all of this, it would be a great experience for me (cause I love helping out) and for the players. I am very honest and have integrity so I can sympathize and understand players better.

I know how to screenshare as well. Although I'm not a master at screensharing I can certainly get the job done and prevent hackers from taking over the community. I am experienced with all of the screenshare tools such as AnyDesk, Echo and process hacker. I think that I could get the SS Verified badge pretty soon and I could start screensharing the rule-breakers.

I am familiar with TeamSpeak as well so I already know how to move users and control everything in a TeamSpeak server. I know where to move users in a situation and I will not have to be taught how to do stuff like that. I know everything there is to know about TeamSpeak.

I am familiar with Discord. I know how to manage and take care of tickets. I also can record high quality videos so I can easily post proof of any bans. I am generally more active on Discord than In-game so I can efficiently take care of tickets. I know how to deal with someone if they are angry or upset and I know everything there is to know about Discord.

I would also be strict but not to strict in a sense. If staff do not enforce rules then it makes the community toxic and unplayable. I have experienced staff members on other servers being bias towards players and abusing their power. I would do the complete opposite. No matter who you are you would get punished accordingly to the staff guide. I would never be bias to someone all because of their name or status. I would still treat anyone who breaks rules with respect but I would punish them as of what it states in staff guide. No more, no less. All of this would insure the proper and exciting experiences of SagePvP.

I know how to deal with anyone who is getting mad or frustrated over being punished. I know the proper procedures to take in case of these scenarios. Once again though I would make sure to treat everyone with respect even if they are not treating me with respect. I have very good skills of communication to deescalate situations and make everyone stay calm.

Staffing has never once gotten boring for me. It's always full of excitement. So, I would always stay motivated to do my job and punish and rule-breakers threatening the SagePvP Community. May I say once again that I CAN and WILL BE active around the clock so this would probably benefit the players the most.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty as a 10/10. I find no reason to lie as I was taught that lying only gets you in more trouble. If I were to tell the truth it would be more effective than lying. Although lying is sometimes the go-to situation, I would still find it in me to confess and tell the truth. I would never lie to anyone to gain personal benefits. I swear on my life that I would be honest and truthful no matter what.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Although I could probably get some of my staff member friends to vouch for me, I would rather just get to know all of them. So that is a no. No one can vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can. I can even go above 12 hours sometimes. On average I would say I could be online for at least 24 hours a week. I am a very active player and am willing to put in time and effort to achieve this.

What is your telegram @?:
Telegram: @DillyWillyBilly
Discord: Anglicize#5871

Additional Information?:
Last time I was staff I got demoted for offering Headed my Account. In one of his videos he said that he needed an account for a video and I got ahead of myself and abused the privileges of being staff on SagePvP. I am sorry for this and I have learned my lesson and will never do it again.

I am in school so this might affect some of my playtime. I can still manage to pull off 12+ hours of playtime though. I also play many competitive sports such as Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Ultimate and lacross.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaptrrr

Established member

Not much detail, also you can add proof by clicking the link icon and inserting a link for people to click. Was also demoted for giving his account to players

Add more detail and proof of past experiences (IN THE APPLICATION) and I will +0.5

A

Anglicize

Not much detail, also you can add proof by clicking the link icon and inserting a link for people to click. Was also demoted for giving his account to players

Add more detail and proof of past experiences (IN THE APPLICATION) and I will +0.5
Thanks for the Feedback! However, I'm confused on the detail part as its almost 1000 words. I also never gave my account to a player. I simply offered to but pulled back last minute. I will try your idea on adding proof. Thank you!

Reactions: Sky

4Gpuglife

Established member
Thanks for the Feedback! However, I'm confused on the detail part as its almost 1000 words. I also never gave my account to a player. I simply offered to but pulled back last minute. I will try your idea on adding proof. Thank you!
it could be based off what you said not how much you wrote

A

Anglicize

(Cannot Provide Proof for BuckoMC or Lightskies as the Owners Deleted the Server and Disappeared)

(I'm currently waiting for the Staff Manager for Orefield to Respond but this is what I got so far.)

cropped-screenshot (57).png
TeamSpeak 3 2022-05-15 5_42_22 PM.png

(RainMC and SagePvP Proof)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anglicize

I added more detail you can check it out if you want.

TheAnglicize

GUYS! This is my ALT! My FORUMS ACCOUNT GOT HACKED AND DELETED. I'm Sorry for the inconvenience. So from now on this is my main. If you want I could confirm that this is my account.

Last edited: