Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Ios

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snowy

Known member
Honestly, I used to own an android until I was gifted an IOS. Personally I prefer IOS for me it's easier and seems a lot faster. The design and layouts look a lot nicer than Android. As well as that a lot of things are only compatible with IOS and not android which is a big disadvantage for Androids. However, Androids are definitely longer lasting than IOS and are really well-built. In the end, it's all up to the person, spend a bit extra and get something that is well known and a lot of use, however, may break, or spend less and get an android that will most likely last you years with no problems however have a bit of disadvantage and less support.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
iOS is just superior by a country mile. Using android feels like shit and the default layout looks like shit. Although I must say, android is superior for developers etc. The first 2 phones that I had were androids and I've always stuck to iPhones after that. It just felt so much nicer and it looked way better.
It's all based on your personal opinion in the end, but that's mine.
Take this as an example:
[iOS]: [Android]: You can't come to me and tell me that the android ones look better.

~ wpo
Android you can download and even design your own theme / layouts / emoji & you don't even have to root most androids to do it.
I have both and iPhone 8(for work, is jailbroken) & an Galaxy S10(for personal use, is rooted) but I use the ios emoji on my android because they are more up to date and look nicer.
I definitely think ios is best for a majority of people but it has a lot more restrictions.