Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Ios

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wpo

Veteran Member
iOS is just superior by a country mile. Using android feels like shit and the default layout looks like shit. Although I must say, android is superior for developers etc. The first 2 phones that I had were androids and I've always stuck to iPhones after that. It just felt so much nicer and it looked way better.
It's all based on your personal opinion in the end, but that's mine.
Take this as an example:
[iOS]: [Android]: You can't come to me and tell me that the android ones look better.

~ wpo

Hayh

💻✅
If you want a phone that never breaks buy a android and if you want a phone that breaks within 3 months after you bought it buy a iPhone

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
iOS is just superior by a country mile. Using android feels like shit and the default layout looks like shit. Although I must say, android is superior for developers etc. The first 2 phones that I had were androids and I've always stuck to iPhones after that. It just felt so much nicer and it looked way better.
It's all based on your personal opinion in the end, but that's mine.
Take this as an example:
[iOS]: [Android]: You can't come to me and tell me that the android ones look better.

~ wpo
One of the biggest advantages I see is, that android is completely customizable. The first thing I am doing when I get a new phone is flashing another android version on it. But i agree that there is multiple disadvantages with Android aswell. At the end it's a personal decision what you like more. I would say they are both good.

Cris

I think you guy's have forgotten a valuable point, You need an IOS device to send games such as 8 Ball and Cup Pong.