Denied Amoles Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoles

Hello, my ign is Amoles and I want to be an admin because there are so many cheaters, hackers and server ruiners, etc on sagepvp I think I would be a good fit for a staff member because I'm always on, I follow rules, I'm very good at commands, and I would be 100% fair to everyone even if I don't like them. I feel that being a good admin means being trusted and trying to make the server a better place for it gets more players and pushing myself to make the server a better place. If I could get the chance to try out trial mod I promise you will make a good choice for recruiting me and maybe get a higher mod rank. I am 15 and my time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I normally would be on at 4 or 3 and staying on until maybe 12-2 I would be very grateful if you accept this application.

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):

Amoles

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have been an admin for a couple of high servers on bedrock and java mostly prison servers, unfortunately, I haven't been on an HCF server as a staff member because I just turned 15 and I was trying to apply at 13 - 14 but I look forward to my first hcf server as a staff member.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to make sagepvp a better place without hackers, cheaters, etc. I know I'm a hard-working staff member I have been playing sage since last summer and I know how many cheaters and people who make the server a hard time I think I can bring really good aspects to the team because I know how to be a staff member and I would not hold grudges and I would never abuse cause I want the server more active and I'm sure you want that too.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would be watching almost everybody when I can to make sure they have no cheaters fighting them or people who make the server a bad place and will try my hardest to make the server a better place. I will make sure to not falsely ban anyone cause I have been falsely banned and it is annoying. I would also take all the feedback to heart to make the server better for the players and staff members I would help with anything and frequently answer players and or staff members on ts or in-game.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

like a 7 cause, I lie to my parents lol but I'm honest when it comes to the outside of the family.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday - 3 - 6 Hours
Tuesday - 2 - 5 Hours
Wednesday - 2 - 5 Hours
Thursday - 3 - 6 Hours
Friday - 3 - 4 Hours
Saturday - 6 - 10 Hours
Sunday - 7 - 8 Hours

↬ What is your telegram @?: Amoles

↬ What is your discord @?: its Amoles#4812

Last edited:
Status