Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes! I have a Blue Yeti
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I do.
Discord: amarese#0001
Telegram: @AmareseMC
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

SagePvP

I was staff on here for about 1.75 years. I got Manager and I enjoyed it so much I am deciding to reapply. This server taught me how to run a server.

All other staff experience went no where and is not worth adding in.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to be staff on the SagePvP Network because it would be a growing opportunity for both parties. I enjoy playing the network as the community is very enjoyable and unique from its counterparts. (Velt, Cave, Viper, etc.) I really do enjoy this server because it incorporates things that other servers do well, and perfects them. One example of this is the use of custom enchants. This server started at nothing and became something along its journey. I would love to help the server in succeeding even further than it has so far. I have seen players complaining about hackers/glitchers/rule breakers and I would love to help clear all these malicious players from the Sage Network. I am strongly against any hacking/moding so this would help my enjoyment on HCF and minecraft in general. In an end all be all situation, Sage will help me grow as a staff member, and as a person. This experience will help me develop as a person and give me skills that can be applied anywhere else I choose to go in life.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as a staff member for what I can do and bring to the server. I can be on for many hours and I have lots of previous knowledge on how to staff, how staff should act, and many staff commands. I currently do not know how to screen share, but it has been something that I have wanted to learn how to do for a long time. I am currently working on building a YouTube channel, so I will be recording and uploading staff series on my channel. I have a YouTube channel so I can upload all of my staffing and It will bring players to the server and if a higher staff members need to see why I banned the person I will be able to confirm it wth the higher staff member. I can be on for around 3-5 hours each day of the week. I really don't have a lot going on outside of school at the moment and I am looking to dedicate some time into Sage. I mostly play Minecraft as I do not have a graphics card. I do have homework that I have to complete each day before I log on. Another reason you should accept me over other applicants is because I enjoy helping people and bettering their experience on the Network. I enjoy doing the more 'boring' aspects of staffing such as support rooms and looking for x-ray users. I strive to make the Network cheater free. I'd like to make it a cheater free zone to make it more enjoyable for the players. If there is a cheater on the server I will gather evidence before I ban, just to ensure the player can be provided with sufficient evidence if they question their ban.

Availability:
Monday - Friday: 4 PM - 8 PM
Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 9 PM

Personality
I am very easy to get along with. I am not very toxic, in fact I am a more introverted person who will listen more than talk. I am a very laid back type of person. I enjoy flying by the seat of my pants. (I keep my schedule open as to that I don't miss any last minute changes to staff meetings, screenshare tests, etc..)

Respect
I am a very respectful person. I enjoy listening to other people more than talking myself. It is more important to me to understand the situation before assuming things and making my own assumptions. I was raised on the belief that interrupting a person is very disrespectful and insulting to the opposite party.

Responsibility
I am the type of person to grind out an assignment until its done perfectly instead of turning it in incomplete. I also will record all my bans due to the fact that you never know if a player is going to disagree with the ban that I chose to give. Recording the ban will allow me to show the player why he/she was banned, and further enforce a player to staff connection within the community.

Trust
I believe that I am a very trustworthy person. I have no intentions of leaking any confidential staff documents or personal information of any staff member or player on the Network. (I can get vouches for my trustworthiness.)

Experience
My experience in the HCF community and staffing on servers puts me above the rest. I have been playing HCF for over 2.5 years. I have been staffing for about 1.5 years. This experience has taught me the correct way to staff and handle certain situations that other applicants might not be able to.

Additional Information:
I'm in the Marine Corps. Repay your service members by accepting my application!​

Compacts

Established member
Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.