itsxowen

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
Alvie

↬ Age:
I am currently 18 y/o

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA (East Coast)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Several servers, however I do not remember the names as it was a while ago. I have been on and off Minecraft for a couple years now and am thinking about getting back into it, and believe this would be a great way to do so. I hop on every once in a while to play a map or two, and then I had to go back to focusing on school. Besides the point, the servers I have staffed on have taught me common knowledge when it comes to being a staff member. Given the opportunity, I can prove I have what it takes, and the experience to become a staff member.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on Sage for many reasons. The first reason being I feel like I can bring a lot to sage in terms of my activity, ideas, and my knowledge of HCF. I believe I know what I am doing when it comes to staffing on here, and will know my responsibilities. I want to help out the Sage community as I have been a part of it for I don't even know how long now. Throughout my time playing on here I have been recognized from staff members and players, and feel a part of the community, which is important now adays. I choose Sage over any other server to be staff on because I love the community. Sage is such a unique experience you cannot get on any other HCF servers now. I will be VERY active and will be able to assist in whatever needs done. I am a very honest, calm person who can handle situations really well, even when put under stress. I work very well with others, weather it's another staff member, or a player who needs assistance. Additionally, I personally feel like I would fit in here, over any other server, as I love the community here and would work well around the community. Additionally, I believe my personality will add character to the staff team. Also, I believe I can benefit the server by clearing out staff rooms, there are times when I get on and there is a lot of people in teamspeak waiting for support, and with how active I can be, I believe I can help lower that. Lastly, I will always listen to and respect my higher-ups no matter what. In no way shape or form would I ever disrespect them or tell them 'no' to something they ask me to do.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I believe me becoming staff on Sage will improve players overall experience for multiple reasons. I am a very friendly, outgoing person, who I believe players will enjoy having as a staff member on Sage. I am a VERY active person and can be on most days for anywhere from 3-12 hours a day. I will maintain my duty as a staff member and try and help & support the community in any way I can. I have a good knowledge of HCF as I have been playing since early 2014, starting off on Kohi, and have been playing HCF ever since on and off. I believe I can make the server more fun to new players, weather that is helping them out, getting arid of cheaters/toxic people by either muting or banning them, and to older players that have been playing on here for years and deserve to have a fun experience when playing on Sage. I am not currently in school and work for myself, so most of the time I am at home I'm either playing the game, or sleeping, so I will be pretty active. My personality is also great, I love talking and interacting with any community in any way I can, and with the support of everyone else I hope I can become a known staff member on Sage.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 10 to be honest. As a staff member I believe it is always important to be truthful about everything.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

I will meet beyond that and probable succeed 20-30 hours playtime per map.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
itsxowen

↬ What is your discord @?:
Ceddy#0223

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
Feel free to leave constructive criticism!​

Status
Not open for further replies.