Denied Alvie's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsxowen

IGN (In-Game Name): Alvie

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Several servers, however I do not remember the names as it was a while ago. I quit Minecraft about 3 years ago and am just now getting back into it. I played on Sage every once in a while throughout that 3 years of me stopping playing. The servers I have been staff on taught me common knowledge when it comes to commands you use when staffing on HCF. I know not having proof, and not being able to provide server names may direct you in the wrong way, but giving me a chance will show you I know what I am doing when it comes to being a staff member. I am very mature and handle situations well. In conclusion, I believe I would be a good fit for the staff team and would be able to do my job as any other staff member with the experience I do have. I can guarantee if given the chance I will be able to prove that I would be a good fit for the staff team.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on Sage for many reasons. The first reason being I feel like I can bring a lot to sage in terms of my activity, ideas, and my knowledge of HCF. I believe I know what I am doing when it comes to staffing on here, and will know my responsibilities. I want to help out the Sage community as I have been a part of it for I don't even know how long now. Throughout my time playing on here I have been recognized from staff members and players, and feel a part of the community, which is important now adays. I chose Sage over any other server to be staff on because I love the community. Sage is such a unique experience you cannot get on any other HCF servers now. I will be VERY active and will be able to assist in whatever needs done. I am a very honest, calm person who can handle situations really well, even when put under stress. I work very well with others, weather it's another staff member, or a player who needs assistance. Additionally, I personally feel like I would fit in here, over any other server, as I love the community here and would work well around the community. Additionally, I believe my personality will add character to the staff team. Also, I believe I can benefit the server by clearing out staff rooms, there are times when I get on and there is a lot of people in teamspeak waiting for support, and with how active I can be, I believe I can help lower that. Lastly, I will always listen to and respect my higher-ups no matter what. In no way shape or form would I ever disrespect them or tell them 'no' to something they ask me to do.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I believe me becoming staff on Sage will improve players overall experience for multiple reasons. I am a very friendly, outgoing person, who I believe players will enjoy having as a staff member on Sage. I am a VERY active person and can be on most days for anywhere from 3-12 hours a day. I will maintain my duty as a staff member and try and help & support the community in any way I can. I have a good knowledge of HCF as I have been playing since early 2014, starting off on Kohi, and have been playing HCF ever since on and off. I believe I can make the server more fun to new players, weather that is helping them out, getting arid of cheaters/toxic people by either muting or banning them, and to older players that have been playing on here for years and deserve to have a fun experience when playing on Sage. I am not currently in school and work for myself, so most of the time I am at home I'm either playing the game, or sleeping, so I will be pretty active. My personality is also great, I love talking and interacting with any community in any way I can, and with the support of everyone else I hope I can become a known staff member on Sage.

PROS

Focused: I am a person who rarely gets off task, and when given a task, I complete it in a timely manner. When on the sever, I will not get off task when doing something.

Outgoing: I am very outgoing, and am an easy person to communicate with.

Hard-Working: I love to push myself to do the best I can, and do it as well as I can, even if that means taking hours to do one simple thing.

Teamwork: For me, I can easily talk to people, and relate to people. Being the person that I am, as soon, and if I become staff, I will try me best to meet and talk to all the staff members, and some people from the community to get to know people, as well as to help people out, and for people to know that I am here to help them if they ever need help.

Dedication & Loyalty: I am a very dedicated person, who will be dedicated to SagePvP. Like stated throughout the app, I am a very dedicated person, who enjoys helping people out in any way I really can. I try to do my best when communicating and helping people.

Honesty: I am a very loyal and honest person.

CONS

Fast-speaking: Sometimes I tend to speak fast, so people cannot understand what I am saying, but I correct myself as soon as I notice myself doing so.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: (10), and I know this because I was always raised to be honest, and never lie even under pressure. If accepted, I would never be dishonest, even if I do happen to mess up I will be completely honest with what I did, and own up to my mistakes. I believe lying is just immature for someone to do, especially if it's about doing something or something happening on a game.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, I will be able to have MINIMUM 40 hours/week playtime, as I have a lot of free time on my hands, and tend to stay up late, which will also benefit the staff team.

What is your telegram @?: @itsxowen

Additional Information?: Feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments. :)

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Alvie

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Several servers, however I do not remember the names as it was a while ago. I quit Minecraft about 3 years ago and am just now getting back into it. I played on Sage every once in a while throughout that 3 years of me stopping playing. The servers I have been staff on taught me common knowledge when it comes to commands you use when staffing on HCF. I know not having proof, and not being able to provide server names may direct you in the wrong way, but giving me a chance will show you I know what I am doing when it comes to being a staff member. I am very mature and handle situations well.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on Sage for many reasons. The first reason being I feel like I can bring a lot to sage in terms of my activity, ideas, and my knowledge of HCF. I believe I know what I am doing when it comes to staffing on here, and will know my responsibilities. I want to help out the Sage community as I have been a part of it for I don't even know how long now. Throughout my time playing on here I have been recognized from staff members and players, and feel a part of the community, which is important now adays. I chose Sage over any other server to be staff on because I love the community. Sage is such a unique experience you cannot get on any other HCF servers now. I will be VERY active and will be able to assist in whatever needs done. I am a very honest, calm person who can handle situations really well, even when put under stress. I work very well with others, weather it's another staff member, or a player who needs assistance. Additionally, I personally feel like I would fit in here, over any other server, as I love the community here and would work well around the community. Also, I believe I can benefit the server by clearing out staff rooms, there are times when I get on and there is a lot of people in teamspeak waiting for support, and with how active I can be, I believe I can help lower that. Lastly, I will always listen to and respect my higher-ups no matter what. In no way shape or form would I ever disrespect them or tell them 'no' to something they ask me to do.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I believe me becoming staff on Sage will improve players overall experience for multiple reasons. I am a very friendly, outgoing person, who I believe players will enjoy having as a staff member on Sage. I am a VERY active person and can be on most days for anywhere from 3-12 hours a day. I will maintain my duty as a staff member and try and help & support the community in any way I can. I have a good knowledge of HCF as I have been playing since early 2014, starting off on Kohi, and have been playing HCF ever since on and off. I believe I can make the server more fun to new players, weather that is helping them out, getting arid of cheaters/toxic people by either muting or banning them, and to older players that have been playing on here for years and deserve to have a fun experience when playing on Sage. I am not currently in school and work for myself, so most of the time I am at home I'm either playing the game, or sleeping, so I will be pretty active.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: (10), and I know this because I was always raised to be honest, and never lie even under pressure. If accepted, I would never be dishonest, even if I do happen to mess up I will be completely honest with what I did, and own up to my mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I can play for a minimum 40 hours a week.

What is your telegram @?: @itsxowen

Additional Information?: Feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.