Denied AltF4It's Staff Application

AltF4It

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): AltF4It

↬ Age: 21

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (EST)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, cronix mc- Admin, Minestrike- Developer, HistoricPvP- Admin, VeltPvP- Sr.Mod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Id like to become a staff member because I used to staff A lot, just now getting back into the game and would like to get back into staffing as well I liked helping the HCF community when needed, its fun To help people in my opinion. i'm an older player and I feel I could bring another mature point of view to the staffing team. I've always had fun with the community, Ive never been punished on SagePvP no mutes/bans. Just looking to better a great community.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I am accepted I could improve the players experience by being active in teamspeak with support rooms and when players helpop actually TP and see what's wrong, Im active during the day and usually ALL night. I can SS pretty well, I'm definitely not the best at it, Ive found vape, drip, and dream. I would continue to widen my SS skills to better find ghost clients.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 8, I tell little white lies as in to my girlfriends kids, but other than that there is no reason to lie about anything, you'll just be caught up in the end and look like a clown.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) SweatyBomb <3

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):6-12+

↬ What is your discord @?: spencergood

↬ Additional Information (optional): Thanks for taking the time to review my application, My telegram is @IgnBattle if you have any questions at all, again I'm extremely active, you may also reach me in discord. Thanks.
-Spencer

Last edited: