Denied alfonzo staff aply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf

IGN (In-Game Name): Apposed
Region (EU/NA/Other): wherever the united states is
Do you have any previous staff experience?: i was head admin and senior admin on sagepvp. i was also an admin on velt and arcane. and yea
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be platform admin, not staff.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i wouldn't lol. i'd make it worse tbh
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10/10. im not lying dawg
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) daddy scottay
Additional Information?: if you dont accept me, we will have some issues

brahms

Now this is what I call a fantastic application. I woke up this morning crying because I don't see applications like this anymore. But when saw this all I could say was Wow! You really made me crack a smile with your magnificent grammar and detail. Thank you soooooo much for posting this!

Alf

Now this is what I call a fantastic application. I woke up this morning crying because I don't see applications like this anymore. But when saw this all I could say was Wow! You really made me crack a smile with your magnificent grammar and detail. Thank you soooooo much for posting this!
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRAHMS. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO RECEIVE SUCH A COMPLIMENT FROM AN ADMIN LIKE YOU. I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU ONE DAY, BUT ON SAGEPVP!!!! CAN WE JUST #PRAY AND #THANK SCOTTAY FOR ACCEPTING ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.