AlexRoastX

IGN (In Game Name): AlexRoastX

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have both! Discord: AlexRoastX#9888 | Telegram: @AlexRoastX

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Valor-(Practice)
Info:This was mainly practice pvp server and well known in the mcpe community, i often go in game and just spec rule brakers, i was indeed an SS-Verified on here so i would sometime's when i thought to my self something is suspicious with that player or i didnt have enough evidence to ban him i was supposed to SS him for further evidence.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575305126953222175/20180622_214551.jpg

DemonHCF
Info:This was a classic hcf server it use to avrage more than 100 players daily it was a mcpe server here i got familiar with the staff ranks and permission groups, also as a manager you have think more deeply than a normal staff member because i was the one to accept new staff members or demote, i know what a server looks for and what kind a staff a minecraft server would prefer than the other.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575985983993151490/20190509_110202.jpg and https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...305492/Screenshot_20190502-130725_Discord.jpg

SupremePvP-(Hcf/Practice)
Info: this was a server owned by me and one of my friends we use to avrage 3-50 people daily here i got experience with plugins and thinking outside the box because i was the one to chose managers and sr. Admin's, which it was a hard thing finding a new manager and not only that we had to try teach a staff memember "Helper" to ss it was pretty hard because he wasnt a fast learner, thats another reason why i belive i would do good as a staff member as i learn thing very quickly.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575305126282264584/20180622_214724.jpg

Bad Pixel-(Practice)
Info:
Bad Pixel was a growing practice pvp and KitMap server reaching an average of 40 players during its EU hours, and 20-30 players during its US hours. I was promoted to Trial-Moderator during October 2018, and has been T-MOD ever since. I am SS-verified, and I have caught and punished many offenders so far. I log on almost every day to check and see if no players are breaking the rules, and stay on for hours and help every player in need.
- What I do while being on Bad Pixel :
* Search daily to find offenders like cheaters or chat violators
* Regulate the chat and reports
* Answer any question that a player has to ask me
* Assists players and helps them with whatever they need
(server run by ItzAssassin, Verzu, FigT, 97p).

VerixPvP
Info:This is a factions and a skyblock server people mainly knows the server because of its skyblock i didnt have a lot of commands there as a T-Mod but i still helped a lot i learned here to be more professional when i write something in chat, staff shouldn't behave like normal players, staff should behave as a role model for other player's.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme.../587284691783122945/2019-06-02_20.13.57-1.png

*Moderating chat
*Muting chat-viloators
*Warning first offence mijor rule brake

GoliCraft
Info:I was a Moderator on the server by the name of GoliCraft. I wasn't Moderator long on this server before the server ended up shutting down completely, however it was played by by many youtubers or at list known people in the community . The player averaged around 40-60 players every time they would announce something new on the server, which for a new server isn't bad. This wasn't an HCF Network, more of a single HCF server and a Kitmap server. However, the Kitmap was the main thing they actually worked on and kept up and running, the server rarely had staff online and the Owners were a bit unorganized.
Proof:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...818374/Screenshot_20190609-152003_Gallery.jpg

GamersUnite
Info:I was a helper on the network by the name of GamersUnite. As a Helper, I didn't have much responsibility besides the basics of helping players and such. However, at the time I was staff on this network it averaged around 5p players daily. I'd also like to add this is an factions Network.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579615623240351744/592273447699087433/2019-06-09_15.36.59.png

PvPForest
Info: This is a Kit Pvp server mainly it isnt that known of a server just averaging 10-30 players on a daily i had a major responsibility on here baning and dealing with store related issues the server had.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579615623240351744/592271762822135818/2019-06-19_18.14.56.png

Why do you want to become Staff?:

The skills I feel I could help provide to this community is for starters I am a well rounded planned out thinker.
Before I do anything I have to plan it out in my head before taking action. For example, if a player needed my help for
a problem on the server or what they are experiencing and I don't have the knowledge of knowing what to do or what the
problem is. I would, first of all, use common sense like if it was a simple fix. But if it was a complex problem I would have to
ask a higher up. (such as a staff member with a higher experience and rank than me.)
I would never do anything without the knowledge or prior knowledge of the action. Another skill that I have is patients.
If someone was arguing with me about some ban or mute and they were saying how unfair it was. I would respect their input on
their ban and or mute. I would also wait for them to finish their argument before telling them the reality of the problem. Those are my skills
I have strong traits in.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

One the reason I believe that I am a well fit for the staff position on sage feets
me the best is that I understand how to use a lot of commands that most servers
provide to catch hackers such as.

/tempban/ban, /ipban, and /banip: These commands are used for banning a player who is using a modded client to hack on the network. The ban is a permanent banned which doesn't allow players to join. But to be sure most staff members would just use the Ip bans to get rid of the player for good. Temp banning a player is used for if a player was wasting a staff members time.

/mute, /tempmute, /chatmute, and /clearchat: Temp muting is only a temporary mute and is only used for minor mutes such as if the player was being toxic or used profound language. An actual mute is as if they were disrespecting the staff member to a degree in which the staff member felt it was the right call. A chat mute is used for if they chat was going wild or if a staff member felt as if it was needed. Clear chat isn't used as much as the other ones I mentioned it just clears the chat if an Ip was shown or a server.

/broadcast: Broadcasting is only used if the staff member was hosting an event such as red rover or a drop party. Broadcasting looks like a bold colorful text which the staff member controls. It is very hard to miss.

/vanish: Vanish makes you invisible to all players except other staff members. It is used to track down hackers and to record them without their knowledge. It could also be used to be in the game without other players noticing.

/tp, /tphere: These are teleporting commands which allows you to teleport to players. They are many forms of teleporting commands but these are the basic. It just uses to get to a player in which if you don't know their location. Staff members basically use it to teleport to a supposed hacker if the anti-cheat goes off.

/freeze: The "freeze" command stops players from moving or interacting with anything. This command is used to get players to stop attacking players and to get into a Discord or a TeamSpeak. The staff member would get their permission to get a screen share but if they don't comply with his request, they would have to immediately ban the player. ScreenSharing is mainly used on practice servers.

Respect: I strongly feel that having a respectful approach towards players, would show that I am a good role model. Also, Staff Members are part of and presenting the Server, so if they are disrespectful, players would judge SagePvP directly for staff's bad behavior and approach. When you show respect towards other people, it is much easier to build meaningful relationships. Don't gossip, believe in other’s ideas, stand up for them and truly care about their well-being.

--

Fairness: I like to treat everyone equally, without judging others. I will look purely at the situation itself and work to find a solution that will benefit both players and avoid unnecessary arguments. The ability to judge situations and people with fairness is essential because it shows them how you value them. Obviously, my aim as a Staff Member would be to maintain happy Sage's players.

Maturity: I am a mature and responsible 14-year-old, and I will take my duties as a Staff Member serious. Age is not a measure of maturity, I’ve worked with young leaders who are mature and older leaders who act like teenagers. Maturity comes from being courteous, knowing how to communicate like an adult and being the bigger person in difficult situations. I believe in rules. If a staff member is not firm over such rules, it will lead to players taking advantage of the staff.

--

Humor: Being humorous is needed as sometimes a bit of humor can save a gloomy dispute and keep the players happy. Humor can also turn serious issues into fun ones. You should have a healthy sense of humor about life and not take your self too seriously. I also feel that being too serious can make the players annoyed.

--

Kindness: I am very kind, respectful and helpful. If someone asks for help, I would assist them. I believe that a kind gesture can change a negative situation into a positive outcome.
--

Activity: As I am homeschooled, I am on my computer all day and I am active on the Server up to 8 hours a day. I am mainly on KitPvp. I also don't see many staff on KitPvp and I've witnessed bad things that happened where moderators should've been on to ban/mute these certain players. KitPvp can get boring as well. But, if I become a staff member I could change that for being on the server most of my days.

--

Determination: If I am given a task to do, I would be sure to finish it. I am extremely determined, even if some things are challenging, I would set a goal to overcome them.

--

Creativity: I can quickly come up with smart and creative ideas. This is helpful for deciding on new things like a new warzone map, new event(s) etc. Creativity is not something people are born with, like many leadership skills it can be learned and practiced.

--
Honesty:
I am honest with my posts. I give out my idea and accept others idea at the same time.
If I don’t know things, I ask others and I tell people I don’t know, But I do provide them with a place they might be able to find the information they need ex. mojang help site

--

Following rules/orders: I will never break rules at any time.
I will follow what I'm told to do by upper staff member unless it is clearly abuse/rule-breaking.

--

Knowledge: I am very knowledgable about minecraft in general I have been playing since around 2016 and I know the game like the back of my hand. I also know a lot about Cave and the community since i've been playing for over a year (proof in Hypixel stats).

Can any staff member vouch for you?: None that I know of.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading my application, have a nice day.

Last edited:

DeportedMemes

Known member
[+0.5]
- Decent Detail (Add more)
- Experienced (Would put more information about those servers)
-
@soccerclub stated that you also applied on faithfulmc, I will be checking to make sure, but if you did, you cant be staff on another server when applying for an another, so just looking out for you.

Wish you the best of luck,
DeportedMemes

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
No proof of past staff experience.

Anyone who watches a staff series knows all of those commands.
Decent detail.

Wuhy

Known member
IGN (In Game Name): AlexRoastX

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have both! Discord: AlexRoastX#9888 | Telegram: @AlexRoastX

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Valor-(Practice)
Info:This was mainly practice pvp server and well known in the mcpe community, i often go in game and just spec rule brakers, i was indeed an SS-Verified on here so i would sometime's when i thought to my self something is suspicious with that player or i didnt have enough evidence to ban him i was supposed to SS him for further evidence.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575305126953222175/20180622_214551.jpg

DemonHCF
Info:This was a classic hcf server it use to avrage more than 100 players daily it was a mcpe server here i got familiar with the staff ranks and permission groups, also as a manager you have think more deeply than a normal staff member because i was the one to accept new staff members or demote, i know what a server looks for and what kind a staff a minecraft server would prefer than the other.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575985983993151490/20190509_110202.jpg and https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...305492/Screenshot_20190502-130725_Discord.jpg

SupremePvP-(Hcf/Practice)
Info: this was a server owned by me and one of my friends we use to avrage 3-50 people daily here i got experience with plugins and thinking outside the box because i was the one to chose managers and sr. Admin's, which it was a hard thing finding a new manager and not only that we had to try teach a staff memember "Helper" to ss it was pretty hard because he wasnt a fast learner, thats another reason why i belive i would do good as a staff member as i learn thing very quickly.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575305126282264584/20180622_214724.jpg

Bad Pixel-(Practice)
Info:
Bad Pixel was a growing practice pvp and KitMap server reaching an average of 40 players during its EU hours, and 20-30 players during its US hours. I was promoted to Trial-Moderator during October 2018, and has been T-MOD ever since. I am SS-verified, and I have caught and punished many offenders so far. I log on almost every day to check and see if no players are breaking the rules, and stay on for hours and help every player in need.
* Search daily to find offenders like cheaters or chat violators
* Regulate the chat and reports
* Answer any question that a player has to ask me
* Assists players and helps them with whatever they need
(server run by ItzAssassin, Verzu, FigT, 97p).

VerixPvP
Info:This is a factions and a skyblock server people mainly knows the server because of its skyblock i didnt have a lot of commands there as a T-Mod but i still helped a lot i learned here to be more professional when i write something in chat, staff shouldn't behave like normal players, staff should behave as a role model for other player's.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme.../587284691783122945/2019-06-02_20.13.57-1.png

*Moderating chat
*Muting chat-viloators
*Warning first offence mijor rule brake

GoliCraft
Info:I was a Moderator on the server by the name of GoliCraft. I wasn't Moderator long on this server before the server ended up shutting down completely, however it was played by by many youtubers or at list known people in the community . The player averaged around 40-60 players every time they would announce something new on the server, which for a new server isn't bad. This wasn't an HCF Network, more of a single HCF server and a Kitmap server. However, the Kitmap was the main thing they actually worked on and kept up and running, the server rarely had staff online and the Owners were a bit unorganized.
Proof:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...818374/Screenshot_20190609-152003_Gallery.jpg

GamersUnite
Info:I was a helper on the network by the name of GamersUnite. As a Helper, I didn't have much responsibility besides the basics of helping players and such. However, at the time I was staff on this network it averaged around 5p players daily. I'd also like to add this is an factions Network.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579615623240351744/592273447699087433/2019-06-09_15.36.59.png

PvPForest
Info: This is a Kit Pvp server mainly it isnt that known of a server just averaging 10-30 players on a daily i had a major responsibility on here baning and dealing with store related issues the server had.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579615623240351744/592271762822135818/2019-06-19_18.14.56.png

Why do you want to become Staff?:

The skills I feel I could help provide to this community is for starters I am a well rounded planned out thinker.
Before I do anything I have to plan it out in my head before taking action. For example, if a player needed my help for
a problem on the server or what they are experiencing and I don't have the knowledge of knowing what to do or what the
problem is. I would, first of all, use common sense like if it was a simple fix. But if it was a complex problem I would have to
ask a higher up. (such as a staff member with a higher experience and rank than me.)
I would never do anything without the knowledge or prior knowledge of the action. Another skill that I have is patients.
If someone was arguing with me about some ban or mute and they were saying how unfair it was. I would respect their input on
their ban and or mute. I would also wait for them to finish their argument before telling them the reality of the problem. Those are my skills
I have strong traits in.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

One the reason I believe that I am a well fit for the staff position on sage feets
me the best is that I understand how to use a lot of commands that most servers
provide to catch hackers such as.

/tempban/ban, /ipban, and /banip: These commands are used for banning a player who is using a modded client to hack on the network. The ban is a permanent banned which doesn't allow players to join. But to be sure most staff members would just use the Ip bans to get rid of the player for good. Temp banning a player is used for if a player was wasting a staff members time.

/mute, /tempmute, /chatmute, and /clearchat: Temp muting is only a temporary mute and is only used for minor mutes such as if the player was being toxic or used profound language. An actual mute is as if they were disrespecting the staff member to a degree in which the staff member felt it was the right call. A chat mute is used for if they chat was going wild or if a staff member felt as if it was needed. Clear chat isn't used as much as the other ones I mentioned it just clears the chat if an Ip was shown or a server.

/broadcast: Broadcasting is only used if the staff member was hosting an event such as red rover or a drop party. Broadcasting looks like a bold colorful text which the staff member controls. It is very hard to miss.

/vanish: Vanish makes you invisible to all players except other staff members. It is used to track down hackers and to record them without their knowledge. It could also be used to be in the game without other players noticing.

/tp, /tphere: These are teleporting commands which allows you to teleport to players. They are many forms of teleporting commands but these are the basic. It just uses to get to a player in which if you don't know their location. Staff members basically use it to teleport to a supposed hacker if the anti-cheat goes off.

/freeze: The "freeze" command stops players from moving or interacting with anything. This command is used to get players to stop attacking players and to get into a Discord or a TeamSpeak. The staff member would get their permission to get a screen share but if they don't comply with his request, they would have to immediately ban the player. ScreenSharing is mainly used on practice servers.

Respect: I strongly feel that having a respectful approach towards players, would show that I am a good role model. Also, Staff Members are part of and presenting the Server, so if they are disrespectful, players would judge SagePvP directly for staff's bad behavior and approach. When you show respect towards other people, it is much easier to build meaningful relationships. Don't gossip, believe in other’s ideas, stand up for them and truly care about their well-being.

--

Fairness: I like to treat everyone equally, without judging others. I will look purely at the situation itself and work to find a solution that will benefit both players and avoid unnecessary arguments. The ability to judge situations and people with fairness is essential because it shows them how you value them. Obviously, my aim as a Staff Member would be to maintain happy Sage's players.

Maturity: I am a mature and responsible 14-year-old, and I will take my duties as a Staff Member serious. Age is not a measure of maturity, I’ve worked with young leaders who are mature and older leaders who act like teenagers. Maturity comes from being courteous, knowing how to communicate like an adult and being the bigger person in difficult situations. I believe in rules. If a staff member is not firm over such rules, it will lead to players taking advantage of the staff.

--

Humor: Being humorous is needed as sometimes a bit of humor can save a gloomy dispute and keep the players happy. Humor can also turn serious issues into fun ones. You should have a healthy sense of humor about life and not take your self too seriously. I also feel that being too serious can make the players annoyed.

--

Kindness: I am very kind, respectful and helpful. If someone asks for help, I would assist them. I believe that a kind gesture can change a negative situation into a positive outcome.
--

Activity: As I am homeschooled, I am on my computer all day and I am active on the Server up to 8 hours a day. I am mainly on KitPvp. I also don't see many staff on KitPvp and I've witnessed bad things that happened where moderators should've been on to ban/mute these certain players. KitPvp can get boring as well. But, if I become a staff member I could change that for being on the server most of my days.

--

Determination: If I am given a task to do, I would be sure to finish it. I am extremely determined, even if some things are challenging, I would set a goal to overcome them.

--

Creativity: I can quickly come up with smart and creative ideas. This is helpful for deciding on new things like a new warzone map, new event(s) etc. Creativity is not something people are born with, like many leadership skills it can be learned and practiced.

--
Honesty:
I am honest with my posts. I give out my idea and accept others idea at the same time.
If I don’t know things, I ask others and I tell people I don’t know, But I do provide them with a place they might be able to find the information they need ex. mojang help site

--

Following rules/orders: I will never break rules at any time.
I will follow what I'm told to do by upper staff member unless it is clearly abuse/rule-breaking.

--

Knowledge: I am very knowledgable about minecraft in general I have been playing since around 2016 and I know the game like the back of my hand. I also know a lot about Cave and the community since i've been playing for over a year (proof in Hypixel stats).

Can any staff member vouch for you?: None that I know of.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading my application, have a nice day.
+0.5
Like what soccerclub said, you applied on faithful and got denied. It seems like to me you are just ''Staff Hunting''
Good detail
Good experience

AlexRoastX

+0.5
Like what soccerclub said, you applied on faithful and got denied. It seems like to me you are just ''Staff Hunting''
Good detail
Good experience
Im got quite "staff hunting" but i am trying to get staff, this is one of my goals getting staff. Also im looking to do staff series because i have seen a lot of people doing im trying to help this server grow because lots of people are looking for staff series on youtube and this might be a chance for the server to gather more people

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @AleRX7u7, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.