Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

ValidHC -(HCF/Practice)(Helper),
Hover Practice-(practice)(Helper),
Valor-(Practice)(Admin),
SupremePvP-(Hcf/Practice)(Owner)
Bad Pixel-(kitPvp)(Trainee)

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would want to be part of the staff team because i got really motivated by the staff team on sage i intend to see

people that has questions but no answering to their questions, i want to be the one who helps the people dealing with Hackers, toxicity and answering their questions and i know me being staff would change the server in good, i want to make
the server more fun to play on . I feel like I can bring a lot to the staff team as well, because in my opinion I have a great work ethic and I think, I’ll really be able to make a difference in the community as a whole. I also want to make myself useful, and contribute to making the server a better place for every single player, and I feel like it would help me grow as a person.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Respect
I am a respectful person, I always treat everyone around me with respect, and I don't plan on stopping.

I would never cease to help a player because of his heritage, skin color or religion.
I treat all players equally, no matter rank or my relation with the player.
I am a polite person, I always attempt to be as professional and skillful as possible when it comes
to representing the staff team, punishing a player, or even typing in chat.
I always treat my teammates with respect and am always considerate towards anyone.
Even if someone else cusses me out, I keep calm, and always stay respectful.

Activity
I'm available 85%+ of every day; I feel like this is great to have not only to benefit myself but the server.

Working with three monitors for productivity, I can always have discord/forums open on a monitor, so if someone
suddenly needs a staff member on, or there's a message in telegram for help

I can hop on the server and/or Teamspeak to help out if I'm not already online.

Experience
I have experience in being a staff member, and I have experience in Minecraft commands, and the tools

you get as a staff member, and I have been a minecraft player for over 5 years. I can recognize almost every cheat out there, including:
W-Tap, Reach, Aimbot, Bhop, ect.

Loyalty
Loyalty is a trait of mine, I like to stay loyal to each server that I work for and will not server hop.

Unfortunately, the previous servers I have worked for have closed. However, I have stayed patient each time and I am hoping that I will be at Sage for a long time.
I have had experience on multiple other servers including Sage and this proves that I can do my job.
And from the time I play this game, I will be a great staff member on your server.

I think that I deserve a chance on SagePvP because I am able to play whilst everyone else is at
school (in the quiet times of the server), and whilst everyone is online (in the busy periods of the server).
I will not let you down. I will help other staff members if they are struggling with
something, I just want to be staff to make the server an even better experience.

Strengths
- Helping others
- Fast at learning
- Good at multitasking
- Very active
- Calm and never toxic

Weaknesses
- Screen sharing but I am more than capable of learning how to screen share correctly.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?: Yes

Additional Information:

just want to let you all know how much I want to be staff on this organization it is one of my dreams to be able to help the players in the teamspeak waiting for a staff member and never getting one due to the server being understaffed. I want to be there person to solve that and help in any way, shape, or form. Thank you all for taking time and reading my application. Please put me in consideration. If there are any concerns or any questions just post down and Please, tell me what I need to do to improve my application because I will do whatever it takes to become staff on here.
Thanks, Alex

Last edited:

sxrout

Never seen you on sage

Made the font bigger to make the app look bigger

Little detail

I never saw you as admin on valor but if you haave any proof please show me

AlexRoastX

Never seen you on sage

Made the font bigger to make the app look bigger

Little detail

I never saw you as admin on valor but if you haave any proof please show me

i Made the font bigger so it loocks beter not to look bigger, and the proof ill show you proof on discord just msg me :)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @AlexRoastX, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.