Denied Al3xWarrior's Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al3xWarrior

IGN (In-Game Name): Al3xWarrior

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I was owner on a small HCF and Practice server (AWPCraft) and I was just Trial-Mod for DemonMc before it shut down. (Proof of staff on DemonMc: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...107260117042/unknown.png?width=774&height=665
)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

DemonMc was the server that I would play in my free time and when it shut down I honestly got really bored. Something to do during my free time would be great! I've also always wanted to be staff on a bigger HCF server and I think SagePvP really fits that. Something I also really love to do is staff, whether that's helping my friends with there own small server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would be another person you and the players can rely on for help in support rooms or overall in-game help!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
9, I like to have fun and be "silly" with friends, but in serious situations I can be very honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None.

Additional Information?:
DemonMc while I was staff did not have an anticheat. I also learned skills like managing cheaters and following guidelines.

My discord is: AWP#0562

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Al3xWarrior

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I was owner on a small HCF and Practice server (AWPCraft) and I was just Trial-Mod for DemonMc before it shut down. (Proof of staff on DemonMc: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...107260117042/unknown.png?width=774&height=665
)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

DemonMc was the server that I would play in my free time and when it shut down I honestly got really bored. Something to do during my free time would be great! I've also always wanted to be staff on a bigger HCF server and I think SagePvP really fits that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would be another person they can rely on for help in support rooms or overall in-game help!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
9, I like to have fun and be "silly" with friends, but in serious situations I can be very honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None.

Additional Information?: DemonMc while I was staff did not have an anticheat. I also learned skills like managing cheaters and following guidelines.

My discord is: AWP#0562
Neutral, he was a good staff member! But MANY more details can be added.

WaffleFryDropped

Not Cool Guy
Hey! What do you think could be added?
Hey there! The whole application could be more detailed. (Why would you like to become a staff member?) (If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?) (If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?) (Do you have any previous staff experience?)

Status
Not open for further replies.