Denied AizenIq's staff application.

AizenIq

AizenIq's staff application at SagePvP

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): AizenIq

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
====================== staff list ========================
Pots.gg | Admin, media manager, owner got exposed. (proof)
==========================================================
Serpenthcf | Mod+ | 25+ players beta, resigned. (no proof)
Warzone.rip | trial-mod 25+ beta, resigned. (pending proof)
Meleesim | mod, averaged around 40 players (proof)
SpeedGrind | co owner average 60 players (no proof) )
Fatalpvp | Mod+, resigned when switched to factions (no proof))
Trexic | Manager, 1.19 hcf server, (proof)
luxhq | Mod+, resigned after owners went silent (proof)
Tealpvp | Platform-admin, then left after stupid owners (proof))
Vyzern | Owner, media manager, staff manager (proof)
Minesurge | Tmod, resigned due to irl issues (proof)

From these servers I have learned VARIOUS things, ranging from support rooms and tickets, to major issues and how to deal with something tricky and something I am unsure about, I have learned so much and I think that experience is really good for both me and the SagePvP network as a whole, its truly wonderful how much I can use from what I have already learned to help out.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Sagepvp has been my favorite server dating back to when viper was popular, it wasnt too hard and it really excited me, after playing hcf fo r years I kind of got bored, sage was still fun to me but something was missing, I had not really staffed that much other then the old serpent.. I want to provide the same experience for others the way I had it, hcf isnt at its peak but its still fun and new players are playing and I think I can help them have a smooth experience on the server just like I did.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I can improve the experience with my past experience on multiple servers, knowing how the game works, knowing how to handle things on my own ect, I can efficently handle tasks that anyone needs, im willing to learn anything you throw at me to give players a better experience, I can handle tickets, helpops, reports, support rooms, situations in game, I can learn fast and I may need some time to adapt to the server but I can definitly do it and help the server out, I am honest, willing, and very active in staffing and can help people for hours on end, I don't loose my patience, get mad, abuse for players, I am a true and legitamate staff that I think can help out the server.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? My honesty, probobaly 7/10-8/10, everyone makes mistakes, but thats how we adapt and push forward and get to our success, I am fully honest unless I have a reason to lie which is not something that happens often, other then that I am a very honest person.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Zercs/ze in discord

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): It depends really, its common sense that everyone gets sick or tired or sometimes needs a break, I want to limit how much I play because I have a life and if I play too much it wont be healthy for me just making me play less, but if staff need extra help or anything of the sort I am always willing to help and go on for a while longer.

↬ What is your discord @?:
@yeaaaa user is yeaaaa_

↬ Additional Information (optional): I am banned currently from the sagepvp discord, I am not sure why it was some time ago, whatever it was I have learned from the past and nothing that I did on sagepvp (mutes, bans ect) will happen again, I have learned its just pointless to argue and whatnot, I just turned 15 so I am hoping I get accepted haha!

↬ Telegram:
@ImManta

Last edited:

Vuxio

Neutral,
[+] Lots of experience
[-] Too much color, I would suggest to make your application one color. Its hard to read with all the colors.

AizenIq

If you could please provide proof of your staff experience.
image_2023-06-28_194552723.png
My old users were like manta/mantatherizzlybear lmk if you need more

Attachments

• image_2023-06-28_194609127.png
    image_2023-06-28_194609127.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 69
  • image_2023-06-28_194620726.png
    image_2023-06-28_194620726.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 64
  • image_2023-06-28_194632264.png
    image_2023-06-28_194632264.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 59