Denied Aixyn's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aix

IGN (In-Game Name):Aixyn

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA. PST Time zone (West Coast)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I Do have previous staff experience but most of them are of no relevance and or they weren't HCF related.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because as of right now the staff team is very inactive and I've noticed that as a player. So currently I'd like to be added to the team in order to be more active on the server and on map along with being more active in team speak (moving, assisting, ETC). I would also like to assist players in having fun and enjoying their time on SagePvP because personally I know if I'm having something like allying or a cheater on me with no staff moving me or answering my help op's I'd be mad or I might even rage quit so I want to be the staff that stops players from quitting Sage. I also love being online so it wouldn't be any problem for me to be online or for someone to get me online if anyone needed help.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted I would be able to be active in the Discord / Team speak and always be able to move players and help them with whatever they need that being cheaters, glitchers, or allies. I'm also very good at spotting cheaters because I used to cheat on old HCF servers like Arson and very old Velt so I know how a lot of cheats work and what they look like from a birds eye view. Also I've never been demoted on any server I've ever been staff on I've either resigned or left because of a shut down. I'm also a very reasonable person and by that I mean I'm not biased and I'll look at both sides even if one of them is a friend that I've known for years. As well as the other reasons I've put in this category I'm very mature with a lot of issues that being a player coming in team speak being toxic, them threatening and other things of that nature.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I we're to rate my honesty I'd say an 8.5 or a 9 because I've made mistakes in the past but I've learned from those and have grown from making them. And if asked anything I'd be completely honest about any situation doesn't matter how touchy or how "scuffed" the situation could be.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I think that smallvibes could vouch for me because she knows a lot about me.

Additional Information?:

Status
Not open for further replies.