airjuanz abusing for his teams faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidify

banned me permanent cuz i glitched inside cottage's base ( his teams leader ) , he froze me and asked me how i got into the base or he was going to ban me, he asked me if i glitched in and i said no as a joke and i said i used a trick , he said u got 10 seconds to admit or im banning u permanent , i admitted and he banned me permanent for the reason lying to staff and wasting his time ( 1 / 2 minutes ) .
- 0:16 ( u got 10 seconds to tell me or im gonna perm ban u ) 0:50 him saying that i admitted and that is true, he said u have 10 seconds so i admitted. - 1:31 '' u were supposed to tell me that in the base '' so why did u tp me there then u idiot? -- 0:50 i admitted after 50 seconds but u banned me for wasting your time? .
proof of him being in that faction.
froze me because cottage told him that someone glitched into the base without proof, banned me because he had no proof but he had to blackmail me even if he had no evidence of what happened he just tp'd me outside his base and told me to show him how i got into the base
he banned the ign : bitcoinbobcat ( shared alt )

Rxnsom

you kinda did this to yourself by wasting his time and lying. I don't think a perm ban was necessary tho cuz it seemed like you were just joking around.

SellPhone

Elway's Biggest Fan
Nah, even though you admitted to him, you lied to him at first which you shouldn't have done. And you were wasting his time. It should not have been a perm ban but its 100% a ban

Sauds

Legendary Member
Locking this before anything gets said, contact @OriginalBanana on telegram if you'd like to speak with the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.