Denied Aimassist staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimassist

IGN: Aimassist

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:yes, I was admin on rifthcf and also moderator on amberpvp. I also made my own server where I got some experience and witnessed laserlightshot in action

Why do you want to become staff?:I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing Sagepvp and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Sagepvp
As mentioned above I was staff on a couple servers so I have already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.
I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that play. I have multiple experiences with staffing, and enjoyed staffing for the servers that I had staff on. I just want to
continue the streak of being a magnificent staff member. I also extremely bias by racial slurs and or spamming links/ hackusations. If a person is hackusating someone I would tell them to gather proof then join a waiting support room in teamspeak. if they don't follow these instructions I would tell them that I can't do anything past that point

Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as staff over the other applicants because I can be on whenever you need me to. Another reason you should pick me is because of my personality, although I am 15, I try to stay calm and professional at all necessary moments. I tend to "over think" things, which usually leads to me really understanding a situation on a different level from others. I always try my best to help anyone that needs it and work hard to get the results for projects I desire. I don't slack off because I don't feel like doing something, rather I push through the boredom and get the project done. Most staff usually don't like going through reports and handling them but I will volunteer my time to deal with the situation. I will try my best to get the reports covered before doing something else. When it comes to helping people, I am truly kind, I don't help people when I have time on something. For me, being staff means exactly this, setting aside what your doing to help other people with what they need. I already my best to ful fill this role in staffing. Because I am trustworthy & loyal, all of the servers that I was staff on had gave me promotions and hasn't demoted me.I have lots of dedication of being staff I have put determination being staff. I also have great work ethic, I believe that you have to do the job right and not leave gaps. What I mean by this, when you start helping someone, don't leave it short. Go out of the way to help them and help them get where they need to be. This leaves a good impression on these players of myself and the server.

Additional Information:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.