Denied Africans app

VeryAfrican

IGN (In-Game Name): Elastic1
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
no
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would want to become a group of workers member due to the fact I've been playing this game for decades now and have started wanting to start staffing. I am more than willing to take this seriously if given the opportunity. I am on everyday for abt 5 to 6 hours a day [VERY ACTIVE] In this free time I would like helping people face there everyday problems HCFING. I have a good self of steam and can control myself and I'm not toxic and can keep claim in stressful situations.
I have good history with SagePvP, I've been playing the server for about 2 years now and have experience with the staff team.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

With my activity & experience on this game, I could improve the players' experience on the server and become a valuable asset to the team. My work ethic is excellent & I devote quite a bit of time to anything I am committed to. I play approximately 40 hours each week, in addition to my other activities. It's very likely that I'll spend most of my time in TeamSpeak moving players and doing whatever I can to help the server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
it is very crucial. My goal is to always keep my words & actions honest and direct. As for handling other things within the staff team, I can be respectful, honest, and completely real when you ask me for feedback. and for that id give myself a 9 out of 10
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
(optional) Azial,nahxd,tampa,Mark1,justin
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes at the end of each map
I usually have over 30 hours of pt
What is your telegram @?: @fwnick
Additional Information?:
have a good day Deployable.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Elastic1
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
no
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would want to become a group of workers member due to the fact I've been playing this game for decades now and have started wanting to start staffing. I am more than willing to take this seriously if given the opportunity. I am on everyday for abt 5 to 6 hours a day [VERY ACTIVE] In this free time I would like helping people face there everyday problems HCFING. I have a good self of steam and can control myself and I'm not toxic and can keep claim in stressful situations.
I have good history with SagePvP, I've been playing the server for about 2 years now and have experience with the staff team.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
With my activity & experience on this game, I could improve the players' experience on the server and become a valuable asset to the team. My work ethic is excellent & I devote quite a bit of time to anything I am committed to. I play approximately 40 hours each week, in addition to my other activities. It's very likely that I'll spend most of my time in TeamSpeak moving players and doing whatever I can to help the server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
it is very crucial. My goal is to always keep my words & actions honest and direct. As for handling other things within the staff team, I can be respectful, honest, and completely real when you ask me for feedback. and for that id give myself a 9 out of 10
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
(optional) Azial,nahxd,tampa,Mark1,justin
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes at the end of each map
I usually have over 30 hours of pt
What is your telegram @?: @fwnick
Additional Information?:
have a good day Deployable.