proud

Known member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
AfricaaDemon

Timezone:
UTC +1 (Amsterdam)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
In my opinion I have quite a few staff experiences while I have not really been on many servers that have to do with HCF. But I try very hard to work on it and that's why I want it here.

SupremeGames
(Helper)

What is SupremeGames? SupremeGames is a Dutch HCF / kitmap server with many updates, I was staff on it for quite a long time, but I had a fac of my own where a few people dd in people what I didn't know. In the end I got screenshared because they thought it was me but they didn't find anything so they got angry so I blacklisted from the server.

FaithfulMC
(Trial-Helper)

FaithfulMC is a pretty chill Minecraft server with different gamemode's like HCF , Kitmap , Practice etc.. I applied for it cause I was pretty active on it and many staff members knew me already. So I got accepted but the week after I got accepted I had vacation, so I went on a trip with my family to Marocco, and they didn't know. So they demoted me for inactivity.

CavePvP
(Helper)

CavePvP is like the same as SagePvP but Sage is way much better, pretty short story, I didnt like the staff cause they we're beefing a lot in staff calls etc. And being toxic towards other Players on the server in teamspeak for like no reason. So I decided to resign from the server.

IckCraft
(Moderator)

IckCraft is legit the same as SupremeGames like I said above, the same concept with gamemode's etc. I resigned from it cause I didn't like the staff, I had issues with them on other servers and they we're all toxic towards me.

InvadedLands
(Admin)

I legit dont know what I can say about this server, Its the best server with pay2win. You had for 1$ the highest rank, all the people we're toxic on it. The Owner was doing fake giveaways asswell...

These are definitely not all servers that I have been staff on. but the servers where I have been the longest staff.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

The reason why I really want to become staff on the loyal MC network is that I really love this server. Every time I join I just have a great time. I don't play it as much as I would like, but I'm going to play it more. I also see that you can really improve if you have me on your team, I am super active and I love being a staff, I know exactly what I am doing and how to do it. Being a staff member is no more a joke than ever and I have never considered the staff member a joke. If you are staff on a server, you are expected to take it seriously and give everything until you are demoted or resigned. There should never be a time when you are relaxing just to do support rooms so you can do what you want. No, that's not how it goes, especially on a large server like loyalty. With a steady player base of over 300 players, your staff members have to give it 100%, and that's me. I am the nicest and most relaxed person you will probably ever talk to in your life and that is no joke. Some of my skills and strengths are kindness and helpfulness. When it comes to being nice, I am the person you want to talk to when I am in public every time I walk past someone and someone walks past me and I will always say "Hey, hows your day". That's just who I am as a person, I grew up as a gentleman to everyone and respect everyone how you want to be treated. Helpful, I am a super helpful person. Anytime someone asks me for help, even if I don't know how to do something, I still go with that person to see if there is ANYTHING I can do, even if it means calling a friend . Again, that's just who I am. I like to help people with everything they need help with. And having me on your team is the best thing you can do for your team. Another reason I want to be a staff at SagePvP is because I really want to help people. I'm tired of watching people wait in the support areas for centuries asking an employee a simple question that only takes 30 seconds. I just want to help everyone there and get them back on the server and have fun with their friends. It just hurts to see them sitting there, and I personally don't like mass movements either, but from the times I've been waiting in the support rooms for a simple question, I had to wait in a mass movement for a while.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

>> Active <<
I am pretty active on the server and I could help anytime you need me. I love being in the server helping the players and playing with them. I spend a ton of time in the server anyway so if I am staff I would spend double the time I spend now which will be awesome.
Monday: 4 - 6Hrs.

Tuesday: 4 - 6Hrs.

Wednesday: 4 - 6Hrs.

Thursday: 4 - 6Hrs.

Friday: 4 - 8Hrs.

Saturday: 4 - 8Hrs.

Sunday: 4 - 6Hrs.

>> Loyal <<
I am loyal to one server if they accept me and trust me. I will never betray you and join another network while being staff on this network. I think loyalty is important and to get trusted you need to be loyal and honest with everybody.

>> Respectful <<
I treat everybody the same. Everybody deserves the same treatment.. whether you like him or not you should treat everybody the same way. I always do my best to respect everybody on the server and not disrespect them in any way.

>> Friendly <<
I am friendly with every player.. it does not matter if I do not like them. I love to talk to people and play with them. It would be amazing to help players. I would try to be as friendly as possible with the players and make the community more friendly.

>> Helpful <<
I am really helpful and I enjoy helping people. I want to help as many people as I can. Helping is one of the best things I can do and I think if you help people who need help you will receive help in the future if you need.

>> Reasonable <<
I am a fair person.. to be successful you always need to be fair and I think I am pretty fair. Fairness should really be taken seriously because everybody hates when they are being accused of nothing and not being able to defend yourself. It doesn't feel good, does it? So I think if you are fair you would achieve way more than if you lie for everything.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Iguess not... Cause I didn't talked to them yet, and they don't know me very well I guess. I talked a bit to some staff in game about the map etc, but not like for fun.

Additional Information?:
My name is Ibrahim, just call me Ibi, I live in the Netherlands and I most likely do like sports etc. I just came back from a break in this community. So yeah! Its going well. I don't have to say that much else about myself, I wanna keep that private.

Sincerely,

Ibrahim

Attachments

• 1592688604628.png
    1592688604628.png
    312 bytes · Views: 90

MALIKEN

from being an ex-moderator at faithful in 2019, I've never seen you or heard of you being a staff member.

PaulaTheKoala

You say that "These are definitely not all servers that I have been staff on. but the servers where I have been the longest staff" but you put 3 helper positions.

I feel like you are just trying to use Sage for your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.