IGN (In-Game Name):
AdrianFtw

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA WEST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CavePVP - Averaged 200+ https://gyazo.com/de8ae8469d78183cd6a5e6c3d95f532b
ValidHC - Averaged - 20+ https://gyazo.com/221a25a6b779784bce874e5724c24d4f

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The staff team that Sage currently have are great people but I feel that I would be able to bring more to the table. When it comes to dealing with people, I am able to control my patience and understand the individual. I feel that needs staff members that are able to connect with the community as well as be more consistent in helping people in a pace that will keep the server a respectful place. This server has great integrity and great players who back it. Being apart of this staff team would be more than an honor but I will give it my all and I will not disappoint, When I was demoted on cave it was for a stupid reason, I was demoted for Missing a staff meeting, we had previously had most if not all of the other staff meetings on sundays, the day it was moved on saturday and I was not awake at the time, I didnt check the staff telegram and I was just removed with no further notice, now that I understand and am ready to become a staff member I will ensure excellence.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Being a part of the team entails more than just /kick and /ban. Being a part of the workforce entails obligations as well as strong community connections. My mission is to constantly change people's lives, and I am confident that I can do so with this server. I'd like to help someone who is having difficulty on the server; I'd like to help someone who is stuck on the server. I'm concerned about people's mental health, and I can imagine becoming a player and feeling loved when I log in to the server. I'm sure the other candidates mean well, but as a 16-year-old, I'm confident that I'm mature enough to take on a job with so much responsibility.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
NONE

Additional Information?
NONE​

Last edited:

dolefully

This definitely needs more detail, I will change my score if you add more detail + change format.

dolefully#2275 | @ignDolefully

Koiq

Lacks detail.
I was staff on valid & cave although I dont recognise you.
goodluck!

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.
I suggest adding more detail before applying again.