Denied Aceks Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acek

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? AcekMyDrilla
How old are you? I am 21 years young.
Are you fluent in English? Very Fluent in english, yes!
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? NA good sir.
What is your Discord & Telegram? Discord: .acek | Telegram:
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? I have never staffed on any server before other than my own. I use to run SMPs off of my twitch with an average player count of about 20 people.
Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member because I want a clean HCF server. Cheaters have ruined the community and its a problem, besides the cheaters I think honestly sage needs a bit of help. I am very active and can help mod/staff everyday. I think that activity can help boost the community if players know that there is more mod readily available to assist them.
What makes you better than other applicants? I am more dedicated to having a clean fun and enjoyable HCF server. I am more efficent and charasmatic than most other applicants. I work from home so I would be able to staff a lot more than most other applicants aswell. Lastly I feel I am more mature than other applicants that apply for meloncolly reasons like getting extra permissions and such.
How active can you be per day? 8-12 Hrs a day, the time frame would be anywhere from Noon to Midnight.
Can any current staff members vouch for you? I don't personally know any of the staff members on SagePvp as of right now
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? Absolutely I was just screenshared yesterday and it intruiged me quite a bit. Looks fun!
Anything else you would like us to know? I really look forward to joining the team and I hope to be speaking to somebody soon!

Acek

-1, Make it readable and also lack of detail (more effort)
What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
AcekMyDrilla

How old are you?
I am 21 years young.

Are you fluent in English?
Yes, I have been speaking English all my life. It is the only language I know.

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
My region is North America

What is your Discord & Telegram?
Discord: .acek
Telegram: @knight_a7

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
I have never staffed on any server before other than my own. I used to run SMPs on my twitch live streams. I had an average player count of about 20 people a day. I would have to InvSee people to make sure they weren't x-raying or duping items. I had to help people when there were problems with purchases on the server. I would also have to help with any bugs or glitches that may have occured on the sever. My staffing experience is very limited but I know if given the shot. I would excell as a new and quick learning staff member.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member because I want to help sage become a more clean and enjoyable HCF server. Cheaters have always tried to ruin the community and I want to be on the front lines fighting back against them, Besides the cheaters on the server, I think honestly SagePvp could use a bit of help. I am very active and can help mod/staff everyday on my own merit. I think that activity can help boost the community if players know that there is more mods readily available to assist them. I really enjoy playing on Sage and would really enjoy becoming part of the team.

What makes you better than other applicants?
One of my best qualities that I don't think you will find with other applicants is my excellent ability to work with others, whether that be co-staff members or customers/players on the server. I am more dedicated to having a clean, fun and enjoyable HCF server than most other applicants. I feel that I am also more efficent and charasmatic than most other applicants. I work from home, meaning I would be able to staff a lot more than other applicants. Lastly I feel I am more mature than other applicants that apply for meloncolly reasons like getting extra permissions and such. Allthough I know I don't have much experience staffing, I am completely ready to learn all it takes to becoming a successful and helpful staff member on Sage. I know that throughout my entire life I have always been a fast learner and never struggled to pick up quick on what I am being taught. These are the reasons that make me better than other applicants.

How active can you be per day?
I can be active 8-12 hrs a day, the time frame would be anywhere from Noon to Midnight.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
I don't personally know any of the staff members on SagePvp as of right now.

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
Absolutely I was just screenshared yesterday and it intruiged me quite a bit. Looks fun!

Anything else you would like us to know?

I really look forward to joining the team and I hope to be speaking to somebody soon!

Note: My apologies I have never posted on a forum before and I thought it might have formatted it for me if I submitted as I did previously.

Last edited:

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.