Denied Aceific Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceific

-1​

Got your friends to give you a +1.​

Clearly lacking detail, I don't understand how someone being toxic could possibly relate to the application very much but who am I to comment ?​

IF anyone is wondering I'm currently banned from the server for another person buying me a rank and charging back. My application has my friends giving me +1's but had only been a challenge. If you would like to know more information about this go to the off topic forums.​
I appreciate you saying something but for the last time i didnt think he would come and say something my friend but thank you for commenting.

bäst

-1​

Got your friends to give you a +1.
^​
I think it doesn't really matter because ratings don't determinate the application's final acceptance or rejection.

-=-=-

I think your application needs more detail on Why do you want to become staff? & Why should we accept you as staff?
Try to go deeper on those questions ^ ^
Good luck!

Aceific

I think it doesn't really matter because ratings don't determinate the application's final acceptance or rejection.

-=-=-

I think your application needs more detail on Why do you want to become staff? & Why should we accept you as staff?
Try to go deeper on those questions ^ ^
Good luck!
Thank you man. But again I told a friend of mine which happens to be decoratings and i didnt expect him to come and +1 one me but thank u man

Posiden

+1
Decent detail, could use a little more work and its not to long very simple which is great. I personally think you would be perfect for staff on SagePvP.

Aceific

+1
Decent detail, could use a little more work and its not to long very simple which is great. I personally think you would be perfect for staff on SagePvP.
Thanks, and yes I tried to keep it short and simple so no one has to waste their time reading it if they did not like it but thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.