Denied Ace4PF's Staff Application

Ace4PF

IGN (In-Game Name): Ace4PF
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I've been staff at a few servers such as DevilMC - Owner/Management ElevateMC as an Admin, HCT Ranked as an Admin, and previously here at Sage as a Mod
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Staffing has always been an ambition of mine. Whenever I'm at a server, I always put forth my best effort as I should, staying focused, and prioritizing my responsibilities at a server. I have developed a true passion for staffing and love when I get recognized for the things I helped them out with and for the server. My experience has led me to become a better person and more attentive with others. I believe that the assets I can bring to the team will highlight my passion even more for staffing. I'm very enthusiastic when it comes to taking in responsibilities for players sake and alongside the server / staff.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by not only giving my activity into the server to help attend to their needs, but I would also help by finding bugs, actively giving suggestions, and find better ways of improving the players experience such as looking for things players dislike and being able to help them out with whatever it may be. My personable skills and my communicational skills will help the server and the players experience indefinitely
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty as an 8. No one is perfect when it comes to honesty, but I try my best to be straight forward as possible and honest. I very much do take accountability for my responsibilities and actions which I'm honest about. I'm someone who is reliable and someone you can count on in the future as well as sticking long term to it.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Don't think so sadly.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): With no exaggeration, I can put 9-10+ hours a day into the server. I was able to put forth this much activity before when I previously staffed here, but left due to personal conflicts that have been resolved, as well as into ElevateMC where I was this active regardless of player count. I was able to find something to do for the server as I was able to previously before here at Sage.
↬ What is your discord @?: Ace.#9064
↬ Additional Information (optional): A screenshot to show how much I was doing for the HCT tickets for Elevate, I had 415 and 2nd place had 113. (1001 tickets is a dev he just put himself on top)
1687742991410.png
1687853965509.png

Attachments

• 2023-03-11_16.27.57.png
    2023-03-11_16.27.57.png
    520.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 2023-06-20_15.04.03.png
    2023-06-20_15.04.03.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

DoorExit

+1 Ace4PF was very good & active at Elevate he never abused and always followed the rules for every situation he handled but he was very active and helpful it is sad to see him leave Elevate. - larsly