Denied ACCIDENTALLY DOUBLE POSTED

Purrfect

PurrfectPvP/Alius
Media Application

IGN (In Game Name): PurrfectPvP
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHUFllKc1LrXtMnzDgvKew?

Amount Of Subscribers: 60

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? No videos on SagePvP yet since I am just getting back to Minecraft and gaming in itself.

Average amount of views per video: I don't really know the average on my YT since I am just trying to start on my YT, My view count ranges from 1.1k to my most recent video at 16 views. I am aware my channel is kind of dead.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Of course I would be fully committed to uploading on the server, The server alone is fun for a lot no ranks such as I, since it's easy to get started on, and if I started recording on it and playing on it daily with friends I would imagine it to be even more fun.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I would like to have YT rank on your server because I think this a great opportunity to grow my channel and hopefully the server as well, I want to make people enjoy my content that will be based around this amazing server, and hopefully I can make the most of this amazing opportunity if you choose to give it to me, I know I do not meet any of the requirements, but I have a instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/acebonifacio/) that I will try to use to grow my YT channel, the account's name is @acebonifacio and I have over 16,000 followers, My discord is Alius#0068 if you want me to prove its my account. I know this is like a weird appeal and it's all over the place
but hopefully you take this application into consideration,

thanks!

Purrfect

Attachments

• insta.PNG
    insta.PNG
    909.4 KB · Views: 63

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.