Denied Accepted me

CaRson

IGN (In Game Name): adarois333
Timezone :Central
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I have Blue Yeti :love::love:
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord & Teamspeak
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Mod+ at AnthraxHC Admin at MoonFight
Why do you want to become Staff?:
Personally, I have many reasons why I'd like to become apart of the staff team. For obvious reasons I'll state the cliche answers, to ban cheaters, to help
in an attempt to benefit the server, ect. However I do have a few unique reasons to become a staff member on the server. First, I'd like to try and benefit
the server by moderating chat, and keeping spamming, threats, and other toxic things to a minimum. Personally, I have come in contact with similar issues
on countless occasions, as many others have, and I hope to keep the HCF and Minecraft experience great. Another reason I'd love to be involved on the staff team
is because I believe I can volunteer a very extended amount of time to SagePvP. For instance I could most likely volunteer 8-10+ hours of straight staffing on a daily basis
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: To start off, again, as stated above, I can dedicate e very long while to the server every day. I am not a toxic person by any means, and never have been regarded as one, and I also feel it is important to not that I am willing to be extremely dedicated to SagePvP for as long as the server is around. (Which I hope is a long while !)
Also I believe that another important aspect to any person is their personality. I'd like to think I am a relatively serious person when need be, but when it comes to
non-serious situations, I can be rather comedic at times. (Don't mark my words !) I am an avid member of the PotPvP and HCF community, and know right from wrong
with most - if not all situations I come across. I look forward to a future with SagePvP.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Yes, I can
Additional Information: No ty i wish im Accepted

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @CaRson, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.