Denied AbyssOG

AbyssOG

IGN (In Game Name):AbyssOG
Youtube Channel (Link):Luxity Regdrifts
Amount Of Subscribers:264
How many videos do you have on SagePvP?0
Average amount of views per video:100
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?I will upload 5 times a week saturday stream and sunday sotw stream also i will do giveaways and try to get even more people on the server
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I will help the server by uploading videos and doing giveaways trying to get more people make the server more interesting speak to staff about bugs report hackers and just make the server better place for everyone as we can share staff and make the community better because its going really bad on any server and just try to make it the same as it was before and just have fun also if i get Youtuber Rank i will make solo series duo series and squads series also sixes series i will do Fan Faction. In general i will be videos of pvp and if i get people to 1v1 and i win i will drop set back so it will be fair as no one does it now, because they are all scumbags and trap all the time I just love to play in Sage and if i get the opportunity to be Youtuber in Sage i will be happy ,because i will post a lot videos after i come back from school and also i facecam which i have been planning on the channel for quite long time so yeah thats really it i hope u accept me and i guess thats the end!!!