Denied AaronTheGamer77's Media Application

IGN (In Game Name):
AaronTheGamer77
Youtube Channel (Link):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeZMqmZvTaxhKlnOkPnzEEw?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers:
132 at the moment of typing this application
How many videos do you have on SagePvP?
I have 5 videos on SagePvp at the moment.
Average amount of views per video:
The average views of the videos I have on SagePvp so far are 50 ( my latest video was just uploaded, so I'm not counting in those views because it's low and it was just uploaded like a few hours ago, so it doesn't have many views compared to the latest ones).
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?
Yes, because so far, I will now be uploading and recording all of my latest videos on SagePvp (maybe a few on Viper, but not as much I will spend on SagePvp).
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
I want to be able to realize that I am a YouTuber, and I am not a very toxic one. Yes, I CAN be toxic at times, but it's very rare, and it happens to the best of us. I also wouldn't abuse my YT rank in ANY way, because I am a very mature person and I respect this server and all of its accomplishments so far and I hope it will grow larger in the future. So in general, I want to be able to obtain YouTube rank so I can grow even larger, and then maybe become a well-known YouTuber one day!

Speederz

Known member
I'm gonna be giving this Neutral

I love the amount of videos you post on Sage, It shows you are dedicated and hard working but your downfall is your views. Work on somehow advertising your videos a bit more around discords and definitely on Sage.

I'm about to watch some videos and I gave you a sub, hope you get YouTuber on Sage !

Best of luck !

Regards, Speederz

I'm gonna be giving this Neutral

I love the amount of videos you post on Sage, It shows you are dedicated and hard working but your downfall is your views. Work on somehow advertising your videos a bit more around discords and definitely on Sage.

I'm about to watch some videos and I gave you a sub, hope you get YouTuber on Sage !

Best of luck !

Regards, Speederz
Thanks for the subscription, and thanks for the feedback! Yea I do need more views lol ?

+1
Growing channel with a good chance to get bigger + rank will be helpful to help him get more videos.
Thanks! And yes, I do agree that if I were to get the rank, people would recognize me more and it would grow my channel more, thanks for the feedback!

Herbz

Known member
Denied,
You do not have enough subscribers, although if you keep grinding you may re apply at 400 subscribers and I will review it.