Denied AaronTheGamer77’s YT Application

IGN (In Game Name): AaronTheGamer77
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeZMqmZvTaxhKlnOkPnzEEw
Amount Of Subscribers: 139
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 9 videos (1 coming out in a few hours)
Average amount of views per video: 50-70
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I already am seriously committed to the server, so I believe that giving me YT rank would make me even MORE committed.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I believe it will give me a chance to grow into a bigger YouTube and it would help me get better clips and videos for the community to watch :p

LewbiEdits

-1 Asked members to add +1 sorry mad you Just been caught out.

Many Thanks LewbiEdits

Attachments

• CE8A7131-0CBF-4FA2-938D-9EF4BA0469CA.jpeg
    CE8A7131-0CBF-4FA2-938D-9EF4BA0469CA.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 76
Neutral

YouTube Requirements:

? 500 Subscribers

? Atleast 2 videos on the Network

? 150+ Views on recently uploaded videos
Yes, I do understand I do not reach the requirements but I have 2 reasons why I think I should still get YouTube rank:
1. All of my friends and even strangers in the game have been saying I should get YouTube rank
2. It will help me to get more known in the community and then it would allow me to grow

HeresLobo

-1 All aaron can do is trap and if people see his videos on sage and see that he traps too much they might go with another server

-1 All aaron can do is trap and if people see his videos on sage and see that he traps too much they might go with another server
This is a bit biased and not based on my actual YouTube channel, it’s not about trapping it’s about the channel
This shouldn’t count cause it’s a very biased reply :/