Denied A4F's Staff Application

A4F

IGN (In-Game Name): A4F
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, my Discord is A4F#9290 my Telegram is @A4Fmc I also have Teamspeak.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have been staff on multiple servers. Most of the servers were not 1.7.10 but I still think I have what it takes.

TigerMC-Tiger mc is a 1.9 and a 1.8.9 server. It was a skyblock server for my first staff experience. Their server averaged 50 players. I was an Admin and kinda a Dev. I made a custom core for the server.

AuraPots: This was my first mainly PVP server. I was also an admin. This server has around 46 players on at a time. It was weirdly 1.8.8. It was pretty old it was a fun server but it was infected with hackers. It got to the point I tried to talk to the owners about it and they just closed the server.

Lux: This server is a survival server. For a server like this, it had a lot of Xray hackers but it didn't become a problem. This was also the server I learned how to screen share on. I was a Platform Admin. I was on this staff team for about 1 year.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff because I want to help out the server like what the other staff wants (I would hope). It is a fun server I play on it all the time and I want to join the staff team so I will be apart of those times when there is a problem and a person is looking for help. To summarize It I just want to help the server out.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: First, you should accept me cause I take being a staff member serious I don't play I try and make the best environment for the players and the community in general. Second, I focus on the players I talk to everyone and try and make new friend's being staff or not. It is important for me to also have fun while being staff and getting to know the community to make it fun. Third, I can be kinda a positive staff member what I mean is I am serious but I also like to be positive in most situations. If a person is feeling maybe sad or not happy cause something may have happened IRL or not. I want to make them happy by making jokes and being a positive influence.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information:I can play 3-4 hours on weekdays 5-6 hours on Weekends

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @A4F, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.