Denied __SugarDaddy__'s Application (English,Deutch,French US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaabySitter

In Game Name):__SugarDaddy__

Timezone:UTC -5
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Yes i use mostly discord & teamspeak sometimes telegram too
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes i was staff in in cavepvp my first staff role i learn a lot from there how to ss what programs to use they teached me also i had staff in pvptemple for 1 month i had also good expirence there but the staff didnt liked me because i was doing my job not like they say i was doing it like the rules they didnt liked that so they made vote to ziblackinggg and i got demoted also i got demoted from cavepvp because there was no players anymore i was staff like in a week on warticnetwork but there was also no players and staff was rude
Why do you want to become Staff?:I want to become staff because i play a lot in the server also want help to community of the server get better because there is people that hacking and staff cant handle it because when i join like 7PM there is 4,5 hackers and when its no staff no body its banning them and they are ruing the server and nobody cant stop them also its a lot players that using bad words and they are not getting muted i want to fix this i want to make everyone not being rude i know it cant happen but still can work at it
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:I like keeping players happy by keeping the server clean from hackers and people who want to ruin the game for others. You should accept me because I'm older and not a child I know what to do and how to do it. No questions asked no arguing or drama. I'm here to make the server a better place and help players not cause drama with other staff and players. I will be looking towards climbing the staff ladder to the rank I'm used to so expect me to not mess up. I've been in the staff area a while and know how to screenshare and how to behave. I'm very mature being an adult. I was Head of SS on many servers. I know the dutys of trial mods but also the dutys of every other role on a server. I can put in five to six hours a day maybe later depending on my schedule. I'm overall a better pick than someone else because I have the skills and knowledge I'm mature, honest, respectful and a nice guy all together. I know how to manage time well and how to complete given tasks quickly. I am very patient when helping players and will take my time to fully do what they need or ask. I am understanding when people come and talk to me I'm not bias'd it doesnt matter if I know the person or not I'm gonna listen to both sides of the story and ask other staff for their judgement before making a decision if need be. I am very dedicated to a cause and I want to has a cause so I'm motivated to do my job as a staff member!

Can any staff member vouch for you?:Yes,element can vouch for me

Additional Information:i playing football also hcf sometimes to help people like giving them my kits things like this

yungwindeLt

Established member
*UPDATED*

you make no sence in the application. *i got demoted from cavepvp because 0 players where online*

no detail

no effort.​

Alf

Reason(s):
Color scheme is off (You have Red and Blue, but you changed to Red and Black)
No proof that you were actually staff
Lack of detail put into the application
Lack of effort put into the application
Grammar needs some improving

The good thing is that you can speak multiple languages!​

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @BaabySitter, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.