Not open for further replies.

9vZ

IGN (In Game Name):
9vZ

Timezone:

GMT+2

Germany

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes I think its good people have told me its good.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes I have all 3 Discord: Kyle R#6996 Tele: Kyle_Riley

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Limit - Trial Mod

I got demoted because I told the manager that he was being unfair. A person that join the staff team after 2 days got promoted and he didn't even do anything. The manager lied to the owner and got me demoted so it was unfair.

BrutalPvP - Manager

I resigned from the server because the server wasn't getting anywhere anytime so I told the owner if he doesnt start advertising the server that i'm going to leave he said that I wouldn't leave him because he was the only person I had and I wouldn't be able to join any other team. So I left him and then he shut down the server.

Reverse HCF - Mod+

I didn't get demoted or resign the server got shut down because the owner went somewhere and he didn't message anyone about the server and they didn't pay for it so it got shut down. The server got about 150 players whenever school wasn't in.

Teiko HCF - Manager

The server is still being worked on and I told them if I don't join other servers staff team by the time that they release that I would join back.

ReaperMC - Manager

Whenever the server opened it got about 200 players for sotw and then it got glitched and so I left them because they didn't wanna try and fix it right away. I think they started working on it and it might be releasing again but I don't think I could join them even if I got denied.

Kromatic - Mod+ and helper

I was a Mod+ they released they had a bunch of glitches I helper them with those glitches and then they demoted me trying to say that I griefed them. Then the server opened was open for a while and then they started messaging me and begging me to join back and help them because their devs wasn't good. I joined them back as a helper and then resigned because they got another owner and then was really toxic so I left.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to be staff to help others, talk with friends, and talk with other people. I would like to help the members that are new to hcf/kitmap and teach them how to play if they have discord or ts so I can talk with them. One of the staff members on this server is a friend and I played faithful with him and he showed me this server. I think that If I joined the team then I got stay in ts with him and find the hackers. I am really good at catching hackers because my brother use to play minecraft and he was a hacker himself, I was staff on a server at one time and he told me how to catch a hacker easy. I can kinda ss im not the best but I can, I wouldnt ss if I had someone else that was better. I have 2 friends that play this server one of them have a rank so I could play kitmap with them. I talk to them daily and they are really nice. If I got staff I would be in the discord server as much as I could and just talk with the members that are there and if no one is in a room I would check ts.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I should be accepted as staff because how I know most of the staff commands and I know how to handle a lot of situations. I feel like I should be accepted as a staff member because I would get on with all your staff team and that I could help them out with things if they get stuck with a command or if there is 2 people hacking or doing something that is not following the staff rules I would help them to fix the situation or if they are stuck on something I would try my best to help them. I feel like I should get accepted as a staff member on your server because I am a very nice person who respects all people and that I always try my best to fix a situation or something that someone need help with. I should get accepted as a staff member because I am very active and im always on the like out if any one needs help or if the server is in trouble. Also I should get accepted as a staff member because if I am stuck on something like a command or if I need help with 2 hackers I would try and request for some help.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

NO not really I know apposed but I dont know if he would vouch for me

Additional Information:
nope thanks

PceLmao

Known member
[-1]

- Not neat
- No punctuation (eg. You said NO)
- Making accounts to +1 your application

Good Luck
From fellow youtuber