AtomicHCF - Mod
BunkersCC - Senior-Mod
UHCHub - Staff - Proof
PotionLand - Trainee - Proof
Zonix - Senior-Mod - Proof
StrafeRIP - Admin
RevilsEU - Trial-Mod - Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I think I should become staff on SagePvP for so many reasons, my very first reason is that I feel like I can be a very useful staff member here at Sage. I also have a lot of time on hands despite school & work, I can do a lot of support rooms, helping a player with cheaters or just by doing so much more. I don't staff just being of the rank, I want to gain more knowledge in the staffing community and help out Sages Community with the best of my abilities. I'm extremely active on every platform, from Discord, Teamspeak, to even Telegram. I also want to be staff on Sage to encourge others to help people, because for me. My main goal when I'm working for a server is to create a positive environment for players and overall making sure they are having a great time playing on Sage I also want to be staff on Sage to enforce the rules, stop cheaters and stop chat rule breakers. They are ruining the fun for the players, after all were trying to offer every one who players here a great experience. If I ever get a chance to become a staff on Sage, I would never leave. I'll always be dedicated towards Sage, If I am ever confused about anything, I'd ask my Mentor (depending if there is a mentoring system) or ask another staff member for assistance.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
In my opinion, with these traits. These will be able to improve the players experience.

Respect
When staffing on Sage, the players needs are important. Staff or not we should always treat them all with respect, just like the way we would want to be treated with.

Kindness
In my opinion, this goes along with respect, we should always be kind to everyone either if we dislike them or not we should always treat them with respect and always be kind to them.

Maturity
Throughout the years, I've gained a lot of maturity. In my opinion maturity & professionalism is the most important traits as a staff member, the way you act represents Sage.

Professionalism
This goes along with Maturity, professionalism is important. As said before the way you act represents Sage and yourself. Professionalism comes along way when you're staffing on a server.

Support Rooms
Support rooms are what players join to get assistance from a staff member, whenever joining teamspeak you would always see 1 person trying to receive assistance from a staff member.

Bias
I would never be bias, if my friend broke a rule on the server. I'd immediately punish them accordingly. Being bias is unfair to everyone and no one should be bias.

Recording
Recently I've gotten a new computer, with this computer I'm able to record videos at high quality. Recording is used for recording ban proof.

Dedication
For any server I am working sure, I am very dedicated to it & I am active. If you're not dedicated to the server you're staffing on, then why are you even staff?

Responsibility
I'm very responsible, throughout the years I've started developing responsibility. Whilst staffing on Sage, I will help as much as I can.

Global Platforms
In my opinion, being active on every platform such as Discord, Telegram, & Teamspeak is very important. You can't just be doing support rooms 34/7, you'd have to be doing tickets in the discord. Answering players questions. So this is very important as a staff member.

Abusing
Abusing: I would never abuse my permissions for anyone, friend, relative. It would ruin my reputation and will get me punished on the server I'm staffing on.

Multitask
I have 2 monitors and a really good computer, having this will mean I am able to multitask from Teamspeak, Discord, Forums & Telegram. This will be very useful for many situations such as doing support rooms, ticket handling & answering questions.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, I actually chosen 10 because I'm a christian. And lying is the counted as a sin, so honesty is something I take seriously.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.

Additional Information?:
No

Last edited:

ReallyDicey

I'm personally too lazy to look at the proof, but seems to me your a server hopper.
-Other players will probably say lacking detail, but who wants to write an essay for staff anyways.

I'm personally too lazy to look at the proof, but seems to me your a server hopper.
-Other players will probably say lacking detail, but who wants to write an essay for staff anyways.
Thanks for the feedback! Most of the servers you see here has probably shutdown or has died down rapidly. If not then I was either dealing with things IRL. Sorry if it seems like seems like I'm server hopping.

AdamAm

You didn't make it past Mod once, you only say to be Admin on 2 servers which 1. You don't have proof for and 2. They're unknown. Seems like a server hopper. Goodluck nonetheless

19 servers, seem like a server hopper
Thanks for the feedback! Most of the servers you see here has probably shutdown or has died down rapidly. If not then I was either dealing with things IRL. Sorry if it seems like seems like I'm server hopping.

You didn't make it past Mod once, you only say to be Admin on 2 servers which 1. You don't have proof for and 2. They're unknown. Seems like a server hopper. Goodluck nonetheless
Thanks for your feedback, as I said before most of the servers have shutdown or died down rapidly, so I wasn't able to past Mod on a few of them. Sorry if it seems like I server hop.

Dannu

Neutral
[-] As everyone said you are basically 15 and you have 19 servers, you have been a staff on.
[+] Detail application.

Sincerely,
Dannu

Goodful

Thanks for the feedback!
Sorry, I didn't elaborate as to why I gave you a negative rating but I suggest adding more detail and remove unnecessary detail in your application as well as servers you didn't stay with for long to remove them. If you add more detail I'll be glad to change my rating.

Sorry, I didn't elaborate as to why I gave you a negative rating but I suggest adding more detail and remove unnecessary detail in your application as well as servers you didn't stay with for long to removed them. If you add more detail I'll be glad to change my rating.
Thank you! I remove some servers I haven't stayed with for that long. I'm currently in online school so I'm using my phone whilst responding, once I get on my computer I'll add more detail! Thanks so much for your feedback, it's very appreciated!

AdamAm

Thanks for your feedback, as I said before most of the servers have shutdown or died down rapidly, so I wasn't able to past Mod on a few of them. Sorry if it seems like I server hop.

Ah alr, makes sense

Joey

Just noticed you are DaddyVers, You have a really bad past of your servers getting ETBed, Ips being shown, and overall has a bad reputation. I use to be staff on one of your servers and personally you were really childish,
you could have changed.

Good Luck!

Just noticed you are DaddyVers, You have a really bad past of your servers getting ETBed, Ips being shown, and overall has a bad reputation. I use to be staff on one of your servers and personally you were really childish,
you could have changed.

Good Luck!
Thanks for your feedback, reason why my servers were being ETB'ed due to one of the owners named Tylerur and or Cusum/ItsZhanny. We're no longer in contact due to him leaking my personal information, plagiarising my applications that I've made, and cheating and lying to his fan-base. I'm not longer making servers and about me being childish has changed, I made a lot of mistakes back then that I'm sorry about, I no longer worry about the past but worry more about the future, I'm hoping me explaining this to you can change your opinion!

I also have tried my best to revive my reputation, and personally in my opinion it has changed. And I'm hoping it stays that way which is why I'm not involved in anyone's arguments, or getting in the middle of little-to-big complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.