Denied 7dj's Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

7dj

IGN: 7dj

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, a Blue Yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I have all 3, 7dj #7741, @YaBoiMalcolmS

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

MineClash
This was an old OPPrison Server that had usually anywhere from 70-150 players on the daily. I had hit the "Warden" rank as staff which was any other servers equivalent of an Admin. Just as the rank before "Guard" was similar to a Mod. Unfortunately after 3 months of being staff on there I resigned due to the lack of players and just doing the same thing everyday on the server was kind of boring but overall it was fun and I enjoyed my time on there.

OPCraft
This is an OPFactions, Skyblock, and Prison server that is still up and going with anywhere from 90-200 players everyday but when I was staff there was indeed a lot more. I was Helper Rank on here for about 2 weeks before getting demoted due to the fact that I said that "The server is kind of dying, look at the player count". I realize it was a mistake and that i should not have said that but things happen and life goes on. Overall though the server was really cool and I got a solid 190 punishments in for the 2 weeks I was staff on there for.

HexorPvP
This is an HCF server that I was staff on a decent amount of time ago and it was indeed an HCF/Kitmap server. I had reached the Sr-Admin Rank on there and stayed at that position for a good week or 2. The server had 50-120 players on when I was staff but I did resign due to a lack of players that started to range in between the 10-30 player ranges. Overall it is a great server but I am pretty sure it is in maintenance for a Revamp right now.

StexiusHCF
This is an HCF/Practice/Kitmap server that is no longer available due to the Owner quitting but it did have 10-50 players online almost everyday for 3 months. I had reached the Platform-Admin Rank on here before the Owner announced he was quitting and the server was gone, overall I had an amazing relationship with the staff team and it was a great server that would have for sure grew if the Owner had not decided to quit.

Why do you want to become staff?:
The reason that I want to become staff on the amazing server is because I enjoy helping servers that I play on a lot in anyway possible and being staff is the perfect way to make that happen. Not just that I believe that with authority the server can overall be a lot better so that people who don't want to obey the rules are punished according to the rule book. Besides I have seen way too many Hackers, Block Glitchers, and Racist Spammers online to just sit there and do nothing about it. I know that if I do become staff that I will be contributing all I can to make the server a better place for all of our current members and the people that are yet to come and I know that I will do a very outstanding job if given the opportunity to become a Helper/Mod/Admin on the server. All I am saying is give me a chance and I will prove that I can make the server a better place for all the people who have to deal with the bullsh*t of rule breakers.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Maturity
Overall I am a very mature person who knows not to goof around and that being mature and staying serious is an important aspect of life and staffing. Maturity is what keeps people from goofing off and acting like complete total clowns, I on the other hand know how to calm down situations and how to stabilize heated arguments and such.

Teamwork
I believe this is the most important part of staffing because without this aspect I would be demoted instantly. I know that working with other staff members is the key to keeping a server good and that even if I do not like someone, deal with it and move on because it won't change.

Kindness
I am a very kind and nice person to just about everybody, other then people I hate. I have always had a soft spot for helping those in need, example is when I was 11-13, I would save up chore money and go out and donate to charity or give it to homeless people so that they could eat and sleep at night, overall I am a nice person who just wants to make a good difference in the world.

Trust/Honesty
I am a very trustworthy person in my opinion and if you think otherwise, I would be able to gain your trust in the snap of Thano... I mean in the snap of a finger. I believe it is one of the most important things to have with a person, Trust. An example is if you want to handle a situation and someone says no because of your lack of trust, that is not always fun but if you have a good reputation trust-wise you would be able to handle the situation because someone believes you are good and trustworthy for that job.

Dedication
I am a very dedicated person when it comes to work or anything really. I work at a bank and I know that if I am not dedicated and if I just lay around like a drunk hungover meth head I will be fired right away, if given the opportunity to become staff I will make sure that I am dedicated to making the server better in whatever way I can.

Screensharing
This is one of the things that I am best at... Screensharing. It has always been a strong point because I have been taught by various friends and teachers how to screenshare just for fun but I would grow to learn it would come in handy for staffing. For example if one is using Cracked Vape... go into Process Hacker 2, go to javaw.exe, memory, strings 4, mapped etc., search Cracked By Ygore... boom hacked client found.

Responsibility
With great power comes great responsibility. A famous saying.... I know that being responsible when it comes to staffing is the key to being a good staff member. I know that if told to handle a situation and I don't, it will cause total chaos but if I do, I will be helping and everything will go back to normal. Overall I am very responsible and if given staff I will prove it to you in all the ways possible.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? None Unfortunately.
Additional Information:
I am a 19 year old male who attends college and is currently studying Biology and Bio-Chemistry so that I hopefully obtain my PhD so I can go on to become a Neural or Vascular surgeon because helping people in need and saving lives has always been a passion of mine and it kind of runs in the family considering the past 3 generations of my family have been working in the medical department. I play as a wide receiver for my football team and I am in a 3 month long relationship with my girlfriend who I met in the same university as me (not going to say which one). I also have a YouTube channel that I just started that I put a lot of time into so go check it out if you would like!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCettLk03KuG3RG6oW1rRQtg?view_as=subscriber

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this and have an amazing rest of your day.
(I did use similar words from my other application on a different server because I write similar things in applications so just so you know.)
Kind Regards, 7dj​

Umzk

Veteran Member
Neutral
Could have more detail
Seems somewhat experienced
Proof of posistions
Screensharing is way harder than just using ph2

Roh4n

+1 great detail, also I would recommend going into ts and getting closer to staff so one of them can vouch for you.

7dj

+1 great detail, also I would recommend going into ts and getting closer to staff so one of them can vouch for you.
Thank you for the +1 and I will take that advice, Have an amazing rest of your day!

7dj

As you can already tell I will be responding to comments left so leave some feedback! Thanks!

7dj

As you can already tell I will be responding to all feedback so leave your thoughts! Have A Nice Day!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.