Denied 7c91 staff app (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainfalls

Known member
IGN 7c91

Age I am 13 but my level of maturity is great

Timezone GMT

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes I do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and teamkspeak? Yes I have all three, Discord:GalaxyCombos#4156, Telegram:mad:GalaxyCombos

Do you have any pervious staff experiences: ZombieCraft, this server was quite a small server and it averaged around 10-20 people throughout the day, I was an admin on there and my role was to make sure everyone is happy on the server and if anyone needed help I would be with them extremely quickly to see what was wrong.It has shut down no due to not gaining enough funds. I would ban hackers throughout the day and it was a pvp based server because it had hcf and kitpvp.

AssassinMC, This is a kitmap server and on sotw it averages about 30-40 people. I am a SrMod and my role is to host events and ban hackers and warn rule breakers. At the moment I am getting a lot of bans and warns because there is a pearl glitch bug going round so if someone does it I have to warn them and if they do it more than two times then it’s a temp ban.

ViperMc I am not staff but I have got over 100 people banned. I am in ts constantly ready to get a rule breaker/hacker banned with video proof. On AssassinMc and ZombieCraft I have gained lots of experience and it has been a very fun time.

Why do you want to become staff? I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I want to make an impact on the players and help them out as much as possible.I find it really fun and enjoyable to help out players and do support rooms.I have recently been watching some youtubers playing on SagePvP and it looks like a lot of fun and I want to be part of that.I am very nice and welcoming, I’m extremely helpful and kind.

Why should we accept you as staff? You should accept me as staff for the following reasons. I am extremely nice and helpful towards new players because I lov helping out new people and telling them how to get started if they are new to hcf.I have a good reaction time and I can quickly adapt to different situations if I need to.I know I am a bit to young but my level of maturity is outstanding for my age.I am extremely polite towards other staff and players.Also if I’m given a task/job I would stick to it even if I don’t want to because I am a very determined person.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No.

Additional information: Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this ❤️ My playtime isn’t great on sage but if I got staff it would increase loads. I would spend about 4 hours a day on Sage. As I am currently on Easter break I would plan to spend more than 4 hours as I haven’t got any plans this holiday. Thanks again.

Austinwg47

Known member
+ Nice detailed
+ Seems chill
- Not alot of effort is put in to this.
- Does not meet requirements.

Conclussion : Neutral

Austin

Cozyyy

Hey, could you tell me why you put neutral?
7c91
Not enough effort put into this. Should of explained more on why they should choose you as staff and why you went to become staff. Also you have good amount of experience as being staff.

rainfalls

Known member
Not enough effort put into this. Should of explained more on why they should choose you as staff and why you went to become staff. Also you have good amount of experience as being staff.
Ok, thanks I’ll work on it more next time.

Unkindness

- Doesn't meet certain requirements. (You must be at least 15 years old, Must be an active member of the forums and the server.)
- Not enough detail.
- No color scheme.

Tibuh

- Seems like very little effort was given (little detail)
- Unappealing (color?)

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @7c91, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.